Tendrion and the dancing skeletons

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

S'rrt

Tendrion and the dancing skeletons

Post by S'rrt »

Citizens,

In the early morning of 24. Olos, in our year 49, a sad song played on a lute was heard all across the realms, accompanied by a fog, even here in the desert. As the song turned more cheerful, dancing skeletons emerged from the fog, both inside and outside of town.

Myself, Attos and Alberich Blavorr destroyed the skeletons that appeared in town and also defended against some red skeletons, and a Lich, outside the gates. We soon heard a horn calling at Hemp Necktie. The others stayed behind while I made a short trip to Necktie to understand what the call was about, and soon went to collect the others to prepare for what could have happened next. This is where the newcomer to the realm, Saka Marras, joined us.

Borgate opened the door to the basement of the inn, where a self-playing lute and a singing skull were sat on a table. The skull was the remains of a person named Tendrion who spoke of a sad tale of his broken heart, which he wished to be remembered. Myself and some others wrote down his tale and it will be made known elsewhere. His playing affected the moods of those who were in the room, ranging from happiness to anger and back.

His remains were presumably buried by Adron's altar, although I was not there to see it so I may be corrected on the details of the final events.

I would like to personally commend Attos, Alberich Blavorr and Saka Marras for being involved with the incident and following my instructions with honor.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire, Noble of House Desert Fox

P.S Any corrections to my descriptions of the events are welcomed.