A Noble's humble introduction!

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

S'rrt

A Noble's humble introduction!

Post by S'rrt »

Dear Cadomyrians, Houses and visitors,

As the Herald's announcement suggests, I have been given the title of a Baron; a Noble to act in the Royal Court, host High Council and lead the House Desert Fox with full accountability. I express my unmatched gratitude to the Queen for her wisdom and the appraising feedback on my successes.

What ever confusion there may have been about the viability of the House Desert Fox should now be gone as I strife to follow in late Countess Annabeth's footsteps. I shall do the best that I can to ensure more prosperity for the kingdom, better relations and a more powerful and productive House.

Citizens and visitors in Cadomyr, as a Queen's representative I invite you to contact me on matters and concerns regarding House Desert Fox or the Queen's kingdom and its rule. I will do my best to address all queries but will not guarantee a satisfactory compromise in every resolution. Note that none of this is meant to put down my fellow Baron and Templewarrior Ssar'ney, and his service, as this is simply my introduction. The public is free to contact myself, him or us both.

Hail the Queen and her allies,
~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire,
Noble of the House Desert Fox,
Queen's ambassador to Galmair

P.S As a small way of celebration I insist on offering my friends, House members and fellow Cadomyrians a drink! Be sure to mention it when speaking to me.