Invasion - Commands and Reports / Befehle und Berichte

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Lia

Re: Invasion - Commands and Reports / Befehle und Berichte

Post by Lia »

Today at 15. Naras , i found the Gate on the Bridge again open.

I close it , look after someone who let it open, and found the Elf called Nostarion.
This was NOT the first time he let the Door open.

So should the Nobles judge like they want over him.

~ Sefja
Huscarl of the Sea Serpent
Knight of Cadomyr

Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

A hastily written note covered in dried blood has been added.

Jefferson Grey attacked the peaceful new year's party at the Hempnecktie Inn. He was accompanied by his associates Nostarion and Ruarri. Citizens of Galmair and Cadomyr were attacked without hesitation. Cherga be merciful. May justice be served.

Dantagon
Chirch ka shrr

Post by Chirch ka shrr »

Report by Horatio Milenus

In the Night of 16. Elos there was a battle at the gates of Cadomyr,

The lizard named Chirch fought a long and even fight against an elf by the Name of Nostarion.
This elf got aid by an elf femal with a bow and another elf using a great fireaxe.
While Chirch could quickly dispose of those newcomers, that attacked him the elf by the name of Nostarion was a fierce oponent.

Horatio Milenus

added the Other male elf must be a Galmairian as far as i could find out from Chirch after another fight.

In the end priestess Zelpyra was able to aid in driving of the notorious elf.
Q-wert

Ritualplatz vor den Mauern

Post by Q-wert »

Today a ritual place with lots of blood and entrails was found near the walls of Cadomyr, with similar findings reported from Runewick, Galmair and the Hemptie Neck.
The Cadomyrian site has been removed, the entrails either burnt or fed to the fishes and the ground scrubbed clean with plenty of water.
Should it reappear, by means mundane or mystical, such should be reported here.

Knight Caine Trevall is commended for locating the site and aiding the Count High-Templar in its removal.

In the name of the Count High-Templar,

• ~Lettarius
    • Scribe of the Third House
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

A new pentagram was found in front of the gates. It contains skulls with names written on it.

I did not remove it yet due the danger comming from it.

~Katharina Ross~
Q-wert

Des Ketzers Weg in die Festungssiedlung.

Post by Q-wert »

Today Enemy Grey used a way into the city without passing the bridge on the way in, wounding a single unsuspecting citizen.
It is believed the transportation happened via a magical scroll.
Citizens are to report their knowledge and findings concerning magical items transporting a single individual without opening a portal to the Realms Nobility.

Members of the House of the Sea Serpent remain in combat readyness, regardless of time and place.

In the Name of the Count High-Templar,

• ~Lettarius
    • Scribe of the Third House
Caine Trevall

Angriff auf die Tore / Attack on the Gates

Post by Caine Trevall »

Heute am 3. Ushos wurde uns von einer unbekannten Halblingsdame (indirekt und nicht direkt verständlich) berichtet dass sich etwas vor den Toren der Stadt befand. Kurz darauf wollten Ritter Krakash vom Haus des Wüstenfuchses sowie ich auf eine Patroullie durch die Städte gehen um sicher zu gehen dass Jefferson Gray sowie sein Gefolge niemanden in Gefahr brachten. Als ich die Stadt verließ bemerkte ich einige rote Skelette direkt vor den Toren und rief sofort dass der Feind vor der Stadt sei. Kurz darauf erschienen Huskarl Sefja vom Haus der Seeschlange sowie eben erwähnter Ritter Krakash. Zusammen konnten wir uns in kürzester zeit um die Untoten kümmern die vor der Stadt waren, und Huskarl Sefja sowie Ritter Krakash kontrollierten dabei auch sogleich die Tore zur Kantabiwüste.

Zu jenem Zeitpunkt wurde ich kurz vor dem Malachin-Tempel von Jefferson Gray sowie Nostarion gestellt. In dem wissen dass ich alleine gegen diese zwei Angreifer wohl unterliegen würde, sowie dass Huskarl Sefja und Ritter Krakash in der nähe waren in ein Wortgefecht, da ich Jefferson Gray zurecht so einschätzte da er sich für mehr als überlegen fühlte. Nach kurzem erschien auch Huskarl Sefja und Jefferson Gray sowie Nostarion attackierten diese ohne weitere Umschweife. Wir wurden zwar gezwungen uns zu den Toren zurückzuziehen, doch da ich wusste dass Ritter Krakash noch nahe war, entschied ich wieder Jefferson Gray sich in ein Wortgefecht einzulassen. Nach einem kurzen Gefecht, und da Huskarl Sefja das Hauptziel der Angreifer war, musste sie sich in die Stadt zurückziehen. Da Horatio sich zu diesem Zeitpunkt damit befasste Nostarion aus der Stadt zu halten schaffte Gray es sich zutritt zu verschaffen. Und Huskarl Sefja weiter in die Stadt zu verfolgen. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt ließen wir von dem Elfen Nostarion ab und verfolgten Gray in die Stadt um die Gefahr für etwaige Zivilisten so gering wie möglich zu halten. Nach kurzem Kampf öffnete Huskarl Sefja ein Portal und lockte Gray auf diesem Wege aus der Stadt und Ritter Krakash folgte den beiden. Ich selbst ging in dem Wissen zurück dass sie zu zweit mit Gray fertig werden würden, und für den Fall dass weitere Helfer Grays versuchen sollten sich zutritt in die Stadt zu verschaffen zurück zu den Toren um dort Torwache Milenus zu unterstützen.

Nach kurzem erschien auch Huskarl Sefja am Teleporter, verfolgt von Gray, und Ritter Krakash. Nach weiterem kurzem Kampf fiel dann auch Huskral Sefja, und Ritter Krakash sowie ich entschieden uns dazu Torwache Milenus bei der Verteidgung der Tore zu unterstützen. Nach einem längeren kampf in dem mehrfach die Kampfpartner gewechselt wurden ergab es sich so dass Gray mich bekämpfte, und Ritter Krakash sich mutig dem Elfen Nostarion stellte. Da, und ich davon überzeugt bin, an diesem Tage Malachins Segen auf uns lag, da wir zu dritt, Torwache Milenus, Ritter Krakash und ich, eine Aufgabe vollbrachten an der bereits wahrlich größere Gruppen gescheitert sind, schafften wir es am Ende des Kampfes Jefferson Gray zum Rückzug zu zwingen als sein Verbündeter Nostarion den Pfeilen Milenus, sowie den Schlägen Ritter Krakashs zum Opfer fiel.

gezeichnet,
~Caine Trevall
Ritter Cadomyrs
Halter des Ordens der Silbernen Greifen

I wish to apologize, but as the Battle against Jefferson Gray was more than exhausting, i will add a Translation into the New language at a later date.
((its already pretty late here and want to catch some sleep now, so yeah ... translation follows later))
Lia

Post by Lia »

Since I still have to recover from the injuries, I take the time to translate Ritter Trevall's report.
Today on the 3rd Ushos we were told by an unidentified Halblingsdame (indirect and not directly understandable) that something was outside the gates of the Town. Shortly thereafter, Knight Krakash of the Desert Fox House and I wanted to go on a patrol through the Towns to make sure that Jefferson Gray and his entourage did not endanger anyone. When I left the Town, I noticed some red skeletons just outside the gates and immediately shouted that the enemy was in front of the city. Shortly thereafter appeared Huskarl Sefja from the house of the Sea Serpent and just mentioned Knight Krakash. Together we were able to take care of the undead who were in front of the Town in no time, and Huskarl Sefja and Knight Krakash also controlled the gates to the Kantabi Desert.

At that time, I was put in front of the Malachin Temple by Jefferson Gray and Nostarion. Knowing that I would be alone against these two attackers, and that Huskarl Sefja and Knight Krakash were close to a verbal battle, as I rightly assessed Jefferson Gray as he felt more than superior. After a short time, Huskarl Sefja appeared and Jefferson Gray and Nostarion attacked without further ado. We were forced to retreat to the gates, but knowing Knight Krakash was still close, I decided again to engage Jefferson Gray in a verbal battle. After a brief skirmish and Huskarl Sefja being the main target of the attackers, she had to retreat to the Town.

Since Horatio was at this time concerned with keeping Nostarion out of town, Gray managed to gain access. And hunt Huskarl Sefja in the Town. At that point we abandoned the elven Nostarion and pursued Gray into the Town to minimize the danger to civilians as much as possible. After a short struggle, Huskarl Sefja opened a portal and lured Gray out of town and Knight Krakash followed the two. I went back with the knowing that they would deal with Gray in pairs, and in case other helpers from gray tried to get into the Town back to the gates to support Gatekeeper Horatio.

After a short time, Huskarl Sefja also appeared on the teleporter, followed by Gray, and Knight Krakash. After another fight, Huskarl Sefja also fell, and Knight Krakash and I decided to help gatekeeper Horatio defend the gates.
After a long fight in which the combat partners were changed several times it turned out that Gray fought me, and knight Krakash bravely put the elf Nostarion.
I am convinced that on the day Malachin blessed us, the three of us, Gatekeeper Horatio, Knight Krakash and I accomplished a task in which already truly larger groups failed. At the end of the fight, we were able to force Jefferson Gray to retreat after his ally Nostarion fell prey to the Horatio arrows and the strike Knight Krakash.

Sign
Cain Trevall
Knight of Cadomyr
Retainer of the Order of the Silver Gryphons

Translate by Sefja
Knight of Cadomyr
Huskarl of the House of Sea Serpent.
Brightrim
Developer

Post by Brightrim »

The gates were once again left open at Sirani's temple, and demon skeletons and acolytes made their way in.
The skeletons have now been dealt with by myself and knight Ross, and the gates have been closed once more.

A. Brightrim
Knight of Cadomyr
BjarsTale
Galmair

Post by BjarsTale »

Nostarion was seen frum Krukk in da Alchemy House ob dis Stumpeh, west ob Cadomyrs Gates.

Meh hunted him and as he stopped meh said he hab two optiuns; give up or fight, whub he chose its fer sure clear, we fought a short time and he notice he cant defeat meh, so he fled again and meh lost him through an portal and da teleporters. Ib he prove sumthing den is it ta run away and hide, like a Snaga.

Meh will increase da patrol in da west part ob Cadomyr, where da Claypits and da Stumpeh Alchemist be.

~Krukk Krakash, Paladin ob Fireshines Hightemple
Headknight ob the House Desertfox
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Those who attended the latest investigation at Letma are asked to please contact me should they have any reports. This includes any observations, visions, or voices. I am currently working on compiling what all occurred and was found.

Baron Dantagon Marescot
Noble of the Silver Gryphons
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Citizen of Cadomyr,

today Jefferson Gray marched against the gates of Galmair, supported by a huge army of three-eyed creatures. After he rejected my offer of imprison him and putting him on a trial, I managed to shoot three arrows into him, hitting his shoulder, his neck and his head. None of those arrows seemed to really stop him, even if they made him flee. Due to this, I guess that it might be tricky to kill him now that he is undead, so do not try to fight him alone in melee. If he shows up when you are alone, retreat.

Be careful when you leave the town, especially at night. Report everything that happens in front of the gates.

Baroness of House Desert Fox
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

~A note written in a hardly readable hand writing, and containing a lot of errors has been pinned below.~

Today, the Bearers of Fire slew about 40 undead bone dragons of madness roaming the desert! Evil will be crushed wherever we find it! Watch out, for there may still be some lurking around.

For Bragon, our great Lord of Fire!

Riniao

-----

~In kaum leserlicher Handschrift wurde eine vor Fehlern triefende Notiz ans Brett geheftet.~

Heute haben die Träger des Feuers um die 40 schwarzen Knochendrachen des Wahnsinns niedergestreckt! Das Böse wird zerstört, wo immer wir es finden! Gebt Acht, einiger mögen noch immer dort herum kriechen.

Für Bragon, unseren Herren des Feuers!

Riniao
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

~ A blood spattered note is left outside of Cadomyr. ~

Poor little Eraisuithiel

The mortals couldn't care

No matter how she screamed and cried

Her Caine was never there!

Does she live or has she died?

I suppose we'll never know...

Such a shame her lover lied

Another skull on the row.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Heyo,

since Grey didnt listen, I offer ye a sample of his blood. Should be enough to put him to eternal rest.

Sammy