House of the Desert Fox

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Rather unfortunately, a response to a House Sea Serpent post has to be made once again.

Count Ssar'ney alone wrote the Law of Nobility and presented it to the Queen to be passed. It never received the approval of any other Noble so the Law of Nobility is effectively the Count's own law. This combined with the Count's well-known animosity toward yours truly makes it near-impossible for the Houses to agree "in unity" on any proposed changes to the said law.

Because of the fact that only two Nobles exist, an agreement on the ways that the Realm is governed is not always achieved. As it's not ideal for the Queen to continuously rule in the favor of one of two Nobles, the following (preferably both) should happen:

1) The Queen changes the Count's written Law of Nobility according to this Noble's proposal to encourage consistent government of the Realm and hopefully reduce House rivalry

...and/or...

2) The Queen appoints a third Noble. With a dynamic of 3, decisions and plans may finally be agreed on without tug-of-war via posts

For the record: This Noble will not tolerate deliberate herding and locking of red skeletons into Blood Circle Arena, regardless of the culprit's rank and position. The life of Dale Daeon, the Beastmaster of Blood Circle Arena, will not be endangered again.

Once again all members of the House Desert Fox are expected to cooperate with members of the Sea Serpent to their best judgment and ability, and not disobey the Count, despite the state of the Nobility.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire, Noble of House Desert Fox

S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

This Noble finds the statement, that the late Countess Annabeth "approved" the Law of Nobility prior to its passing, highly suspicious and invites Lettarius to show him where the late Countess Annabeth put her signature for that "approval" (again, before it was shown to and passed by the Queen as law).

Even if the statement were true, with or without the signature, the fact remains that this Noble believes it to be beneficial for the Realm if certain changes were made to the law and hopes that the Queen sees these benefits as well.

Only the Queen herself decides whether the law may be changed, despite what anyone says or thinks otherwise.

S'rrt

Taking Down Pillars at Our Door

Post by S'rrt »

This is a reminder to House members and any allies and friendlies who have agreed to help that the operation to destroy the pillars nearest to Cadomyr is taking place in 4 dwarven hours, on the noon of 1st of Adras.

S'rrt

Announcements

Post by S'rrt »

As a rather late announcement, this Noble makes the membership of Sir Krukk Krakash in the House official. Sir Krukk has risen to the rank of a Knight and has already shown excellent obedience and reliability and is sure to be a valuable defender of not only Cadomyr but also any friendly realms.

Unfortunately, Sir Krukk was recently attacked in his own flat in Cadomyr by two elves, Nostarion and Ruaari (more details to be found in the post made by Galmair's Guard Lieutenant Cedric Demelii), whilst praises and omens were voiced by one of the elves related to the late criminal Jefferson Gray. These elves are now wanted by this Noble for interrogation and punishment due to their interest in supporting the legacy of the foul murderer Jefferson Gray, and the cowardly and foolish act of attacking a House member inside his own living quarters.

House Desert Fox will gladly cooperate with the Guard of Galmair in order to capture and/or kill these offenders.

S'rrt

Nostarion's chance

Post by S'rrt »

Information has been given that the elf Nostarion, alleged of a recent attack on a House member, is willing to give himself for questioning about the allegations in an effort to clear his name and prove his innocence.

Nostarion is hereby invited to Cadomyr and given a chance to prove his innocence to this Noble at the earliest possible point in time. Until any Noble states otherwise, Nostarion is NOT to be attacked during his presence in the town until he has had his chance to plead his case.

Nostarion has one dwarven week to present himself in Cadomyr, or risk being sentenced without being able to defend himself.

S'rrt

Updates

Post by S'rrt »

What follows is a series of updates and announcements.

WANTED
Nostarion, the male elf who was previously a citizen of Cadomyr but has since been banished for helping Jefferson terrorize the Realms, is wanted alive by this Noble. He may be injured severely if needed or even killed if it is necessary to save the lives of many.
His characteristics are pale skin, white hair, face and voice lacking emotion, wearing of heavy armor and black clothing, and using a blue shield alongside a hammer as a weapon.

The elfess Ruaari of Runewick is wanted by this Noble for questioning due to the allegations of her having helped Nostarion and Jefferson mercilessly attack innocents.
Her characteristics are stone gray skin, black hair and the use of a bow as weapon.

Success of the skirmish to cultist hideout
The Noble Houses of Cadomyr led a skirmish to the recently discovered cultist hideout beyond the orc camp identifying itself with the mark of a white handprint. The objective was to recover objects of importance, disrupt operations and rescue captives. Two objects were recovered that his Noble is aware of: a ledger detailing treasures accumulated by the cult, including general riches and quite a supply of poison, explosives, potions and magic artifacts, as well as a curious spell scroll that talks of controlling the minds of animals. The ledger is with House Desert Fox, the spell scroll is with House Sea Serpent.

The captives were not located though some of the skeletons scattered around the hideout looked very fresh...

Regular skirmishes to the hideout will be held so that the cult may not get a chance to recover their blasphemy efforts.

Diamond golems ambush through the training hall wall
During a training session, two diamond golems reportedly burst through the north wall of the training hall above Cadomyr's smithy. Knight Krukk thought them to be far stronger than any previous golems he'd fought. The inside of the hole having been undoubtedly solid rock, this Noble tasked the Silver Gryphons with trying to cover the hole while Knight Krukk joined this Noble in a quick scouting mission to the ettin cave just below the training hall, as well as Hammerfall, in order to locate an originating point for these golems.

Ettin cave produced no results and no dwarf was willing to speak at Hammerfall, though it is known that the dwarves of Hammerfall are indeed capable of creating golems of stone and clay variety. If the dwarves now possess knowledge of the creation of diamond golems and intend to use it against Cadomyr, they shall have to beg the Queen for mercy as they are being eradicated. However, as this is only speculation this point, the investigation into the origin of these unusual and sudden diamond golems shall continue.

The hole was half-covered by the Silver Gryphon Knight Caine Trevall though it was a very sturdy wall indeed. Later on this Noble worked with the Royal Builder to have the hole properly filled and covered with brand new bricks.

This Noble is honored to welcome Knight Exelous to the House!
Knight Exelous's actions have been observed and judged for a long time and it was a mutual agreement of the Knight and this Noble that due to the the strength, honor and faith of Knight Exelous he is deserving of a strong position in a Noble House in order to put his skills to good use, and be yet another shining example of a definitive Knight of Cadomyr to the other Knights. He has walked a long path alone, separated from the politics and ranks of Cadomyr, and once again benefits himself and the Realm by subjecting himself to opportunities of responsibility and success.

S'rrt

New Head Knight

Post by S'rrt »

The continued absence of the Head Knight Sir Kraex'Ju has been slowly making this Noble consider giving the title to someone more active but of equal skill.

After months of deliberation, this Noble has made the decision to grant the title of Head Knight to Sir Krukk Krakash, Paladin of the Hightemple of Fireshine, an accomplished Knight of the House Desert Fox. The decision is certain and is based on the impressive show of combat skills, honor, respect and loyalty of Sir Krukk.
  • The Head Knight of the House Desert Fox has the House Noble-given power to command the members of the House in battles and states of emergency and other urgent matters where the Noble of the House is required but not available.
  • The responsibility of temporary command is great as the Head Knight is expected to make choices that are consistent with the leadership of the Noble.
  • The Head Knight may also NOT use this power and can instead choose to wait until the Noble is available.
  • In the hierarchy of the House Desert Fox, the Head Knight is equal to Head Mage and Head Priest and may not command them. Instead, they will cooperate to make decisions in unison.
The previous Head Knight (now Knight) Sir Kraex'Ju may regain his title through increased presence within the Realm and winning in an honorful duel against Head Knight Sir Krukk.

Last edited by S'rrt on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
S'rrt

Removal of Celdea, House hierarchy adjustment

Post by S'rrt »

Celdea, former House Mage of Runes and Rituals, is hereby expelled from the House due to her continued non-activity, lack of respect and immature behavior. It is with this decision that this Noble has decided to alter the House hierarchy in the following way:

House mages or priests are no longer automatically deserving of a position equal to the Head Knight.
To accommodate this, the new roles Head Mage and Head Priest have been created.

It was too often necessary to clarify that a responsibility that matches the Head Knight would only be given to accomplished House mages and priests; this means mages had to show the required wisdom, skill and activity to warrant such a spot. Due to this, no mage apprentices, or anyone who doesn't take their House mage status seriously, was eligible.

Any mage or priest who fills the criteria described above may be considered by this Noble for the new roles, which are currently unoccupied.
The adjustment to the House hierarchy has been reflected on the first page of the House board.

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: House of the Desert Fox

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

As the dark days of the year started again, House Desert Fox offers help in form of treatment for wounds and arrows. Find me in my villa (Villa Reginald) or the Desert Fox villa or leave me a note at my door when I am not available ((I'll be semi-on in IRC and the forum the whole time, most likely)).

~Katharina Ross~
  • House Maid
S'rrt

New House Noble

Post by S'rrt »

My role as the House Noble has ended. The third ever, and now current, Noble of the House is Katharina Ross.

I shall move into the ranks of Knights as Patrician Knight of the Realm, advising and aiding both the Head Knight Krukk Krakash and House Noble Katharina Ross unless otherwise instructed by the new Noble.

~~ S'rrt K'shire, Patrician Knight of Cadomyr
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Dies ist meine erste Ankündigung als Adlige des Hauses.

Inner-Häuslich

Als Erstes möchte ich dem früheren Baron S'rrt K'shire für seine gute Arbeit als Anführer des Hauses danken. Fünf Jahre lange hat er sich als treuer und fähiger Adliger innerhalb des Hauses und der Stadt bewiesen. Ich akzeptiere ihn gerne in seiner unterstützenden Funktion als Patrizierritter. Desweiteren wird er der Zweite in der Befehlskette auf dem Schlachtfeld sein, sollte der Oberste Ritter Krukk Krakash verhindert oder - Die Götter mögen es verhüten - gefallen sein.

Ich ernenne den Obersten Ritter Krukk Krakash hiermit zu meinem Kommandanten im Kampf. Es hat sich in vielen Gelegenheiten sowohl seine Fähigkeiten als auch seine Treue bewiesen. Folgt seinem Wort auf dem Schlachtfeld, außer es gibt andere Anweisungen vor Ort. Ich habe keinen Zweifel in seine Fähigkeit unsere Truppen zu führen und kann mir niemanden vorstellen, der besser dafür geeignet wäre.

Ritter Kraex'Ju, einst einer der stärksten Krieger dieser Lande hat entschieden die Waffen ruhen zu lassen und stattdessen sein Leben etwas friedlichem zuzuwenden. Obgleich der Verlust eines so fähigen Kriegers schmerzt, bin ich froh ihn weiterhin in unseren Rängen zu wissen. Er gab mir seine Rüstung, seine Waffen und seine Edelsteine. Während die ersten für ihn verwahrt werden für den Fall, dass er sie nochmal braucht, werden die Edelsteine seinem Wunsch nach auf die Hausmitglieder verteilt. Solltet ihr also Steine brauchen, kommt zu mir.

Es ist mir eine ganz besondere Freude zu verkünden, dass Ritter Amanda Brightrim dem Haus beitritt. Da ihr alle von der Beziehung zwischen uns wisst, werde ich gar nicht erst behaupten unvoreingenommen zu sein was sie angeht. Aber es gibt genug objektive Fakten, die beweisen, dass sie ein treuer Ritter Cadomyrs und eine der besten Alchemisten in allen drei Reichen ist. Sie wird unsere Hausalchemistin und als meine Lady auch meine persönliche Assistentin.

Ein weiterer Punkt über den ich euch informieren möchte ist der Wechsel unserer Mäntel. Die Farbe des Hauses ist ein sandgelb und nicht das rot, welches wir jahrelang trugen. Ich verstehe warum es bisher rot war, aber dies ist Haus Wüstenfuchs von Cadomyr und nicht die Crimson Order und ich möchte die Farbe wechseln um dem Haus seine eigene Identität zu schaffen. Die Mäntel werden unser Wappen mit rotem Stoff eingestickt haben.

Diplomatie

Ich werde bald mit den Anführern unserer Verbündeten sprechen. Entweder werden die Bündnisse erneuert oder aber aufgelöst, sollten die Verbündeten keine aktive Gruppe mehr sein. Desweiteren werde ich in den kommenden Tagen und Wochen mit potentiellen neuen Verbündeten reden.

Leute, die vom Haus als Freunde anerkannt wurden, sollen ihren Status beibehalten, außer sie wollen dies nicht. Es wird nur eine Erweiterung geben: Celegail, eine Magierin aus Runewick. Sie bot ihre Hilfe in verschiedenen Fällen an und half dem Haus die Säulen vor unseren Toren zu zerstören.

Das ist erstmal alles. Ich werde bald einen Termin für unser erstes Haustreffen bekannt geben und hoffe dort so viele wie möglich zu sehen.
This is my first announcement as the noble of House Desert Fox.

Inner-House

At first I want to thank the former Baron S'rrt K'shire for his good work as the leader of our house. Five years he proved himself to be a loyal and capable noble within our town and our house. I gladly will accept him in his advising and aiding function as a Patrician Knight. Furthermore he will be the second on battlefield in case Headknight Krukk Krakash is prevented or - the gods shall avert this - fell.

I name Headknight Krukk Krakash my commander in combat. He proved himself in multiple occasions in both, his abilities and his loyality. Follow his words on the battlefield, unless the command in the situation is different. I have no doubt in his abilities to lead our forces and do not know better hands to put this task into.

Knight Kraex'Ju, once known as one of the strongest warriors in our lands decided to put the weapons down to dedicate his life to something more peaceful. While the loss of such a great warrior hurts, I am glad to still know him within our ranks. He gave me his armour, his weapons and his gems. While the first two will be put aside in case he needs them again, the gems were given to share them with the house and that is what I am going to do. Come to me if you need a specific gem.

It is a special pleasure for me to announce Knight Amanda Brightrim joining house Desert Fox. As you all know about our relation I am not even going to say I am not biased here. But there are objective facts proving her to be a loyal knight of Cadomyr and one of the best alchemists in all three realms. She'll be our House Alchemist and as my Lady, my personal assistent.

As another point I want to inform you about the change of our cloaks. The house colour is a sandy yellow, not the red we wore for years. I can understand why red was picked, but since our House is not the Crimson Order, I want to change it into the House color to create an own identity. The cloaks will have our coat of arms embroited to it in red.

Diplomacy

I will talk to the leaders of our allies. Either the alliances will be refreshed or cancled if the allies are not an active group anymore. Furthermore I will talk to potential new allies within the next days and weeks.

People who are seen as friends of the house shall keep their status as long as they do not contradict to it. There will be just one addition: Celegail, a mage from Ruenwick. She offered her help in several cases and aided the house when it destroyed the pillars in front of our gates.

For now that is all. I will set up a date for a first House meeting soon and hope to see as many of you as possible.
Möge Cadomyr immer gedeihen.
May Cadomyr forever prosper.
~Katharina Ross~
  • Baroness/Baronin
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Sprechstunde!

Am 9. Zhas zur dritten Stunde nach Mittag biete ich meinen Mitbürgern eine Sprechstunde an. Ihr könnte mit allen Sorgen und Vorschlägen zu mir in die Villa Wüstenfuchs kommen, die Türen werden mindestens eine Zwergenstunde lang geöffnet sein.

Wenn ihr keine Zeit zum genannten Zeitpunkt habt aber dennoch etwas habt, schickt mir einfach einen Brief um einen anderen Termin auszumachen.

Consultation!

On the 9th Zhas at the third hour after noon, I will offer a consultation to my fellow citizen. You can come to me with any concerns or propsals. I am waiting for you in villa Desert Fox, right west of the market. The doors will be open for at least one dwarven hour.

If you cannot make it within this time, but want to adress something to me, just send me a letter for another date.

~Katharina Ross~
  • Baronin/Baroness
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Neues Mitglied!

Ich freue mich unser neustes Mitglied anzukündigen, Aswe. Sie wird Medizin lernen um die Gesundheit Cadomyrs zu verbessern und unsere tapferen Krieger zu unterstützen wenn sie verwundet sind. Ich habe keinen Zweifel an ihren Fähigkeiten schnell zu lernen. Mit Freude sehe ich den großen Taten die sie in der Zukunft vollbringen wird entgegen.

New Member!

I am glad to announce the newest member in House Desert Fox, Aswe. She will study medicine to improve Cadomyr's health and to support our brave knights when being wounded. I have no doubts about her abilities to learn quickly. I am looking forwards to the great deeds she'll do in the future.

~Katharina Ross~
  • Baronin/Baroness
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Haustreffen

Ich lade hiermit alle Mitglieder des Hauses sowie potentiell interessierte Mitglieder und auch einfach nur Leute die neugierig sind zum Treffen des Hauses Wüstenfuchs ein. Die Meinungen von Außenstehenden bezüglich inner-häuslicher Punkte wird jedoch nicht notwendigerweise in Betracht gezogen. Stattfinden wird das Treffen am sechsten Ushos 54 zur dritten Stunde nach Mittag in der Villa Wüstenfuchs. Bitte versucht zahlreich da zu sein,
da es in diesem Treffen um die Zukunft des Hauses und eine Änderungen die ich plane gehen wird. Wenn ihr nicht teilnehmen könnt, lasst es mich bitte frühzeitig wissen, damit ich es notfalls verschieben kann, wenn zu viele keine Zeit haben.

House Meeting

I hereby invite any members and potential interested members or people who are just curious to a house meeting of House Desert Fox. The opinion of not-members will not necessarily count into the inner-house-business. It will take place at the sixth Ushos 54 in the third hour after noon. Place of it will be - of course - Villa Desert Fox. Please try to make it to the meeting as there will be a discussion about the future of our house and some changes I want to make. If you cannot attend, please let me know early so I can postpone it in case nobody finds time.

~Katharina Ross~
  • Baronin/Baroness
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Änderung der Hierarchie

Bei unserem Haustreffen habe ich eine neue Hierarchie für das Haus vorgestellt. Das bisher eher feste Konstrukt weicht einem System in dem Mitglieder des Hauses innerhalb des Hauses gleichgestellt sind. Dies ist ein wichtiger Schritt, da es möglichen Neid und Missverständnisse aus dem Weg räumen soll. Jeder im Haus bekommt seine ganz eigene hausinterne Aufgabe, die jeweils so wichtig ist wie die der anderen. Neue Mitglieder werden zunächst Anwärter sein, bis sie vollständig eingegliedert wurden. Das mag bei manchen länger dauern als bei anderen, doch solange die Regeln des Hauses und die Gesetze Cadomyrs respektiert und eingehalten werden, wird jeder der dem Haus beitritt eines Tages den anderen Mitgliedern gleichgestellt sein. Natürlich wird es weiterhin immer Situationen geben in denen ein Mitglied des Hauses das Kommando hat. Auf dem Schlachtfeld zum Beispiel hat unser oberster Ritter Sir Krukk Krakash beispielsweise die Befehlsmacht, während unsere angehende Heilerin Aswe beispielsweise in medizinischen Fragen das Sagen hat. Ich habe diese beiden hier genannt um Beispiele aufzuzeigen, aber natürlich gilt dies für alle Mitglieder auf ihren jeweiligen Gebieten.

Was die besagten Aufgaben für jedes Hausmitglied angeht, möchte ich euch um Hilfe bitte. Sagt mir was ihr gerne für das Haus tun wollt oder falls ihr nicht wisst wie ihr helfen könnt, sagt mir was ihr gut könnt. Niemand kann in allem gut sein, also lasst uns zusammenstehen und unser Wissen sowie unsere Fähigkeiten verbinden um das Haus an sich stark zu machen. Diejenigen, die bereits Aufgaben haben, brauchen sich natürlich nicht zu melden, außer sie sind mit ihren aktuellen Aufgaben unzufrieden.

Wie das Meiste von dem was ich sage solange ich dieses Haus führe, möchte ich euch bitten mir zu sagen wenn ihr unzufrieden mit Entscheidungen, die ich treffe, seid. Nicht alles kann diskutiert werden, aber in den meisten Punkten bin ich bereit mich mit euch zusammenzusetzen und darüber zu reden. Also kommt zu mir wenn euch etwas stört.

Als eine Nebenbemerkung möchte ich darauf eingehen, was Sir Caine Trevall, Steward des Ordens der Silbergreifen, angemerkt hat. Er wies darauf hin, dass Leute, die Anerkennung für ihre Taten finden wollen und die Möglichkeit haben wollen innerhalb einer Gruppe aufzusteigen Haus Wüstenfuchs als unattraktiv ansehen könnten mit dieser Neuerung. Zuerst möchte ich darauf hinweisen, dass die Möglichkeit Mitglied eines Adelhauses in Cadomyr zu sein bereits eine Anerkennung der Taten einer Person ist oder zumindest als solche angesehen werden sollte. Ich stimme Sir Trevall jedoch vollkommen zu, jedoch ist dies ein gewollter Effekt. Ich möchte in Haus Wüstenfuchs Einigkeit, Freundschaft und Kameradschaft fördern und nicht die Egos von Einzelkämpfern, die sich daran erfreuen über anderen zu stehen. Damit, und das möchte ich hier deutlich unterstreichen, lehne ich keineswegs die Hierarchie Cadomyrs ab, im Gegenteil, eine Stadt braucht eine klare Struktur. Aber in meinem Haus sehe ich keinen Grund Konkurrenzdenken zu schaffen.

Changes in the hierarchy

At our House meeting, I introduced a new house hierarchy. The former fix house hierarchy will be replaced by a system of making members of the house equal to each other within the house. This is an important step as it will remove potential envy and missunderstandings. Everybody in the house gets his own tasks, which are as important as the others. New members will be "aspirants" first until they are incoporated. That might take some longer than others, but as long as they respect the house rules and the laws of Cadomyr, they'll be equal to all the other members one day. Of course there will be situations when one member has the command. When it comes to a fight for example, our Headknight Sir Krukk Krakash is the one to give you commands. When it comes to medical situations, our medico in education, Aswe, is the one to tell you what to do. I named those two to as examples, but this counts for each member.

When it comes to said tasks for each house member, I want to ask you. Tell me what you would like to do for the house or in case you do not how to help, tell me what you are good in. Nobody can be good in everything, so lets stand together to combine our knowledge and our skills to make the house itself strong. Those who already have a tasks do not need to tell me about it, of course, unless they are not happy with the task they got.

As most of what I will say while running this house, I want you to tell me if you are unhappy about things I do. Not everything will be arguably, but most will. So feel free to tell me if you want to discuss some things I announce.

As a sidenote I want to mention that Sir Caine Trevall, Steward of the order of Silvergryphons, pointed out that this new system of "not being able to rank up" would discourage people "who do the tasks to be recognized" in Cadomyr to join our house. At first I want to point out that the chance of being in a noble house of Cadomyr already is a recognition of deeds or at least should be seen as one. Though I agree with Sir Trevall to make our house less attractive to said people. I want to honor and improve unity, friendship and comradship in House Desert Fox instead of the ego of lone fighters, who try to outrank others. I do not dislike or disrespect the hierarchy of Cadomyr itself with this, in the opposite, as a town needs a clear structure. But within my house I do not see a reason to create competition.

May Cadomyr forever prosper
~Katharina Ross~
  • Baronin/Baroness
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Siranis Ball

Diese Nachricht richtet sich nicht ausschließlich an Haus Wüstenfuchs.

Wie bereits im letzten Jahr würde ich auch gerne in diesem Jahr alle zu einem Ball im Siros einladen. Dieser wird allerdings statt am 11. Siros bereits am 6. Siros stattfinden. Kommt zur dritten Stunde nach Mittag in die Taverne "Einhörniger Löwe" um euch an Musik, Tanz, Speis und Trank zu erfreuen. Bringt einen Partner mit oder findet einen Partner vor Ort. Natürlich wird niemand gezwungen zu tanzen, wenn ihr einfach nur den Tag mit Freunden genießen wollt, seid ihr ebenso eingeladen.

Mögt ihr, eben so wie Sirani, Gefallen an diesem Fest finden.
Sirani's Ball

This announcement is not just for House Desert Fox.

Just as last year, I want to invite everybody to a ball in Siros. This year it will take place at the 6th. Come to tavern "Unicorn lion" at the third hour after noon to enjoy music, dancing, food and drinks. Bring a partner or find you a partner at the feast. Of course, nobody is forced to dance. If you just want to enjoy the day with friends, you are invited, too.

May the feast bring you all and Sirani joy.
~Katharina Ross~
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Zusammenkunft des Hauses

Durch meine Krankheit war ich in letzter Zeit nicht in der Lage großartig da zu sein. Da ich mich nun davon erhole, möchte ich euch alle zu einer gemütlichen Zusammenkunft einladen, die genaue Zeit dafür ist aber noch nicht festgesetzt.

Ich hoffe so viele wie möglich von Euch zu sehen und falls ihr vorher etwas von mir braucht, sagt einfach Bescheid.
House Sit-In

Due to my late illness I was not able to be around much. As I am recovering now, I would like to invite you to a little Sit-In soon, though the exact time is not set yet.

I hope to see as many of you as possible, and if you have anything you need my help with, feel free to tell me, even before said Sit-In.
~Katharina Ross~
  • Baroness
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Gesucht für Befragung!
Hiermit lade ich den Halbling der als Dhal bekannst ist in meine Villa ein, um sich mit mir zu unterhalten.

Bitte lasst mich wissen, ob Ihr es einrichten könnt.
Searched for an interview!

I hereby invite the halfling known as Dhal to its villa, to talk to me.

Please let me know if you can make it.
~Katharina Ross~
  • Baroness of House Desert Fox
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Kein Weinfest

Haus Wüstenfuchs wird sein jährliches Weinfest diesen Adras nicht ausrichten, da Haus Silbergreif beschlossen hat es auszutragen.
No wine-feast

House Desert Fox will not host its yearly wine-feast this Adras due to House Silvergryphon decided to host it this year.
~Katharina Ross~
  • Baroness of House Desert Fox
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

The House of the Silver Gryphon does apologize for the inconvenience as it had not realized that the Desert Fox had the intention to host as well. We do invite the House of the Desert Fox to join in on the festivities and feel free to serve food in conjunction with our wine. We do so acknowledge that the Baroness is an exceedingly better cook compared to our Baron.

Baron Dantagon Marescot
House of the Silver Gryphon
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Adels-Sprechstunde

Am 15. Naras 54 biete ich eine Sprechstunde an. Wenn ihr Fragen, Wünsche, Sorgen oder sonst etwas habt, seid ihr herzlich eingeladen in Villa Annabeth vorbeizukommen.
Noble-Consultion

On Naras the 15th, I offer a consultion. Come to visit me in villa Annabeth if you have questions, requests, concerns or anything else.
~Katharina Ross~
  • Baroness
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Schutz für Botschafter

Von heute, dem 15. Elos 55 an stellt Haus Wüstenfuchs Botschafter, ganz gleich ihrer Herkunft, des diplomatischen Zustands, ihrer Rasse und ihres Geschlechts unter seinen Schutz. Einen Botschafter, der in Cadomyr verhandeln möchte anzugreifen wird von nun an als Verbrechen gegen die Ehre des Adelshauses des Wüstenfuchs angesehen und entsprechend sanktioniert. Es liegt keine Ehre darin einen unbewaffneten Nachrichtenüberbringer anzugreifen oder gar zu töten. Sollte ein Botschafter einen Bürger Cadomyrs gewaltlos provozieren, so ist dies den Adligen zu melden. Sollte ein Botschafter gewalttätig werden, so darf sich natürlich auf angemessene Art und Weise verteidigt werden, jedoch sollte versucht werden keine tödliche Gewalt anzuwenden.
Protection for ambassadors

From today 15th Elos 55 on, House Desert Fox protects ambassadors, no matter their origin, the diplomatic situation, their race or their gender. Attacking an ambassador who comes to Cadomyr to negotiate, will be concidered as a crime against the honor of the noble House of the Desert Fox itself and will be punished as such. There is no honor in such things, since ambassadors are usually unarmed. If an ambassador provoces a citizien of Cadomyr non-violently, report it to the nobles. If said ambassador provoces violently, every citizien is allowed to defend themselves, of course, even if it should be avoided to use lethal violence.

Baroness ~Katharina Ross~
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Kirschblütenfest

Hiermit lade ich jeden zum Kirschblütenfest am 7. Zhas 55 zur dritten Stunde nach Mittag ein. Das Kirschblütenfest ist inspiriert von der elbischen Tradition einen Tag zu haben an dem man sich darauf besinnt, dass nichts unvergänglich ist. Dies mag einigermaßen negativ klingen, ist es aber nicht zwangsläufig. Zhambra ist zudem der Gott der Freundschaft, wie ihr alle wisst, und was wäre besser geeignet ihn zu ehren als mit Freunden und potentiellen Freunden zusammenzukommen? Und zuletzt gibt es noch eine schöne Tradition in Salkamar nach der Leute zusammenkommen und im Zhas Geschichten und Gedichte austauschen.

Wenn ihr also daran interessiert seid mit Freunden zusammenzukommen, guten Wein zu trinken oder einfach zu reden, Gedichten und Geschichten zu lauschen, dann kommt doch in Villa Annabeth vorbei.
Cherryblossom festival

I hereby invite everybody to the Cherryblossom festival on Zhas 7th 55 in the third hour after midday. The Cherryblossom festival is inspired by the elven tradition. It is the day of remembering that nothing remains forever, even if this is not as negative as it might sound in the first moment. Zhambra also is the god of friendship as you all know and what is better than coming together with friends and potentially friendly strangers in his month? And last but not least there is a nice tradition in Salkamar, people gather on that day to tell stories and poems.

So if you are interested in gathering with friends, drinking some neat wine or just talking, listening to poems and stories, feel free to join us in Villa Annabeth.
May friendship always outweigh hate and distrust,
~Katharina Ross~
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Neues Mitglied!

Ich freue mich unser neustes Mitglied anzukündigen, Kaeso. Er war bereits Mitglied im Haus Wüstenfuchs und erhält nun eine neue Chance sich zu beweisen. Seine Aufgabenzuteilung steht noch aus.

New Member!

I am glad to announce the newest member in House Desert Fox, Kaeso. He already was member of House Desert Fox and gets another chance to prove himself. His tasks and role in the house is to be anounced.

Baroness of House Desert Fox
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Haustreffen und Adelskonsultation

Nach meiner unfreiwilligen Abwesenheit, in der mein Haus allerdings große Aktivität zeigte und sogar einen potentiellen Mord untersuchte, wird es nun wieder Zeit selbst Initiative zu übernehmen.

Daher lade ich die Mitglieder meines Hauses zu einer geschlossenen Hausversammlung ein. Da ich weiß, dass manche andere Zeiten bevorzugen, werde ich am 22. Malas von früh morgens zur sechsten Stunde des Tages ((31.8. ~18 Uhr (UTC+1) +/- 15 Minuten, da ich bis 17 Uhr arbeite)) bis ungefähr Mitternacht des 23. Malas ((~0 Uhr)) in der Villa Annabeth anzutreffen sein. Das Haupttreffen an diesem Tag wird zur dritten Stunde nach Mittag ((~21 Uhr)) beginnen und wenn möglich sollte zu dieser Zeit auch der Großteil des Hauses zugegen sein. Sollte jemand den ganzen Tag lang keine Möglichkeit haben mich zu treffen, so kann auch ein Brief geschrieben werden.

Des weiteren lade ich alle Bürger Cadomyrs, sowie Gäste von anderen Städten zu einer Konsultation ein, solltet Ihr Anliegen oder Fragen haben. Bürger Cadomyr werden im Zweifel jedoch vorgezogen. Die Konsultation ist für den 1. Findos angesetzt. Ab der dritten Stunde nach Mittag könnt ihr mich in der Villa Annabeth antreffen.

Möge Cadomyr für immer gedeihen.
House Meeting and Noble Consultation

After my not-voluntary absence, in which my house showed high activity and even investigated a potential murder, it is time for me to become active again, too.

This is why I invite my house to a meeting. Since I know that some of our members have different times they prefer, I will be at Villa Annabeth from the sixth hour in the morning of the 22nd Malas until midnight of the next day. The main meeting will take place around the third hour after noon and I would like to ask you to come to that meeting if possible. If you cannot make it the whole day but want to ask me something, just send me a letter.

Furthermore, I invite every citizen from Cadomyr and guests from other towns to a consultation, if you have any questions or proposals. Citizen of Cadomyr will be preferred in case of time-issues. The consultation will start at the first Findos around the third hour after noon, in Villa Annabeth.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Weinfest

Nach einem Jahr der Unterbrechung lade ich einen jeden zum traditionellen Weinfest in Cadomyr ein. Gäste aus anderen Reichen, sowie solche die keinem der Reiche angehören sind ebenfalls herzlichst eingeladen, solange sie weder verbannt, noch feindlich gesinnt sind.

Besagtes Weinfest beginnt am 16. Adras zur gewohnten dritten Stunde nach Mittag in der Taverne in Cadomyr. Wein wird in großen Mengen bereitstehen, für andere Getränke wird nicht garantiert. Ebenso wird es Kleinigkeiten gegen den Hunger geben.

Barden und andere Künstler, die ihre Werke zur Schau stellen wollen, sind eingeladen sich zwecks einer Bezahlung an mich zu wenden.
Wine Feast

After a break of one year, I invite everybody to the traditional Wine Feast in Cadomyr. Guests from other realms and those who do not belong to any realm are invited, too, as long as they are not banned or hostile.

Said Wine Feast will take start at the 16th Adras in the third hour after noon. The place for the feast will be the tavern in Cadomyr. Huge amounts of wine will be provided, other drinks are possible but not guaranteed. Also, there will be some food.

Bards and other artists are warmly invited to present their art. Please contact me for the payment, in case you want to present something.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Buildingproject: Hospital

Citizen of Cadomyr,

it is a pleasure for me to tell you that the nobles agreed on some building projects. The first project of House Desert Fox is a proper hospital. Now it is time to ask for your assistance to realize said building.

*A drawn plan is attached*

As you can see, the hospital is going to be build into the wall behind the tailor-room. And our first step will be to carve the room into the mountain.

Therefor we will need:
  • Miner or strong people in general
  • Pickaxes (Provided by House Desert Fox)
  • 2500 logs and 2500 boards for stabilization (Provided by House Desert Fox)
Once we hollowed out said room, we will need:
  • 3600 boards (any) (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    2000 bricks
    120 boughs (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    200 Naldor boards (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    550 apple boards (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    100 conifer boards (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    550 cherry boards
    (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    1720 pins
    145 red cloth (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    150 blue cloth (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    75 yellow cloth (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    100 thread
    (Provided by House Desert Fox)
    1 plant (Decorative if possible)
    100 iron ingots
    10 gold coins (Provided by House Desert Fox)
Contact me ((via Katharina Ross in forum, not on this account please)) if you want to contribute anything.

Last edited by Desert Fox on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Desert Fox wrote:
Kein Weinfest

Haus Wüstenfuchs wird sein jährliches Weinfest diesen Adras nicht ausrichten, da Haus Silbergreif beschlossen hat es auszutragen.
No wine-feast

House Desert Fox will not host its yearly wine-feast this Adras due to House Silvergryphon decided to host it this year.
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Hospital-Update

The first step was not completed, due to the lack of helpers. Kaeso and Aswe from house Desert Fox did their best to support the project, while members of other houses apathetic spectated the work or decided that their personal brewings were more important than a Cadomyrian hospital. These unhonorable actions against the well-being of Cadomyr were recognized and rated as such.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

The Count's retirement

House Desert Fox regrets the decision of the former Count Ssar'ney to retire. Despite several smaller fights between the houses and between me and the former Count, personally - due to very different opinions about some topics - I never doubted his belief of doing the right thing for the realm, even when I did not agree with all taken actions.

When it comes to the Serpent Tower, this will be discussed with Baron Dantagon, but from my side there is no objection against the further usage, proposed by patrizian-knight Ssar'ney.

Now the last thing for me to do, is to wish the former Count all the best for the rest of his life as a Patrizian-Knight of Cadomyr and to thank him for his service towards the realm.