All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.
An update on the renovations of the temple
Renovations of the Malachín temple have begun, meanwhile two other projects of the house have already entered the planning stage.
To encourage visiting of the Malachín temple when the renovations are done, the house will not release any blueprints.
However it does encourage visiting our very own training hall above our workshop, for an example of architecture designed by the countess.
A perfect time to do so would be on the next crafts fair, held by the house of the sea serpent in Ushos this very year.
The squire of the house Priaxie has announced the first of her events in honor of Zhambra. It will be held at the 06th of Ushos 48 at the ninth hour.
A copy of the parchments detailing the event are provided
As the house expects some of it's squires will soon become knights, a promotion will be given to the knight of the house Kraex'ju.
Since joining the House, the honorable Sir Kraex'Ju has performed the following services in the good name of the Desert Fox:
For this and more the knight Kraex'ju is recognized as worthy of holding a higher position than other future knights of the house.
- Regular and consistent public presence, especially for assisting new comers.
- Trade stimulation between Cadomyrian merchants and abroad.
- Defense against evil magical storms that have attempted to overrun Cadomyr on multiple occasions.
- Regular attendances at open town meetings, events, and training sessions (Third House Meetings, Open Arms Training, Pirate Incursion, etc...)
- Foreign diplomacy to insure Cadomyrian values are known as well as attempting to keep peace with neutral parties (Abroad events held by Cadomyrian resident Starling as well as training sessions by the Bearers of Fire)
- Regular Scouting missions to insure come trade routes are kept safe and accessible.
- Constant support of Cadomyrian crafters beit herbs, ores, sand, and many other raw supplies to help crafters work more efficiently.
- Largest donation to the renovation of the Malachin Temple.
- Tireless defense of Cadomyr during Mas which included assisting towns abroad when Cadomyr was not under fire.
- Persistent effort to retake control of Letma which includes dozens of raids, defense strategies, allied efforts with Runewick.
- Spreading the values of the House of the Desert Fox to newcomers and citizens who seek new opportunities and community support.
As of this moment the knight Kraex'ju is promoted to head knight within the ranks of the house.
As should be obvious, the galmairian elf failed to come up with proof and instead continued to insist his false demands first through letter and then later through more littering of our streets. The parchment attached to this one was the one originally delivered by a servant, whom confirmed the elf received it.Arcia
I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about. Never did I order any food or furnishing from you, nor approve of any such thing.
Should you believe otherwise, do show me proof with my signature on it. Or do you perhaps allow your clients to purchase wares in others names, without their signature or approval?
And be a dear and send notes like these to my scribe next time.
The servants may think it trash the next time they find such a crudely written note on my door.
What honor I allowed you with a ceremony I know nothing of. If you refer to the ceremony I had knight Starling hold, she never asked permission to hire a caterer that was not of the palace.
As to what expense my headquarters had, or any of my other building projects like the Malachín temple for that matter, had, it is none of your concern. Especially not as you are a citizen of Galmair.