Zhambra's Pride

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

LucyP

Zhambra's Pride

Post by LucyP »

I will be hosting events to encourage the gathering of friends in the fashion of Zhambra, beginning with two different kinds. The first of which is a dice game. The second is a gathering around a fire to talk and drink, having a good time.

I do hope all my friends, current and future will attend, and any of those to the House Desert Fox and Cadomyr will join us.

Thank you,
Priaxie
LucyP

Re: Zhambra's Pride

Post by LucyP »

Dice Event: A number guessing game.
Place: Unicorn Lion Tavern in Cadomyr

Rules:
1. All entrants will wager 20 silver coins each round, to be given to the hostess.
2. Each entrant will then guess what number will come up on the single die.
3. No two entrants can guess the same number, they must all be unique.
4. The hostess will collect all coins and, when ready, roll the die.
5. The entrant who guesses the correct number will win all the coins wagered into the pot.
6. If no entrant guesses the exact correct number, then the pot of coins will continue to be held into the next round until they are won.
7. Any and all disagreements will be settled by the hostess.

If there are any questions, they will be answered prior to each event.

Thank you,
Priaxie
LucyP

Post by LucyP »

I wish to thank all those who participated in our first dice event. It was very nice to meet new people, talking and joking, having a good time! The pot grows when the number is not guessed correctly and the largest pot won was 600 silver! It was very fun and exciting! I do hope to host the dice event again in a dwarven month.

Thank you again for all who joined in and helped to make my first event a success.

Priaxie
LucyP

Post by LucyP »

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the event planned for today, 9th of Siros 48, will need to be postponed.

I am very sorry for the short notice.

Priaxie