Freedom of tyranny

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Freedom of tyranny

Post by Azure Lynch »

A heavy cloacked figure places parchments on all the sign posts in cadomyr late at night.

FREEDOM from TRANNY

Brothers and sisters I can no remain silent. There is a blight across the land of cadomyr and it is the third house. The house of the sea serpent. A fitting name if you ask me. A serpent is sneaky and dangerous. First a Baron a high council member moves from our walls cause of this blight. And then when an old a noble night speaks his mind and a spirited young women speaks her mind. They are found guilty of a crime before there was a trail. Thank fully a few word from some citizens changed the demons mind and the word given the title of.knights of thorn. Well the serpent. Acts like this is a bad thing. But what does a thorn do. It protects the most lovely of.all flowers. But due to the disrespect sir guy moved to galmair of all places. And as far as I can tell the young lady hasn't been seen. Then there was a so called attack on a lizard priestess. If this is true then there should be punishment. But to know if this actually happened. There needs to be a hearing then a trail. But was there no another quick to kill on sight order was issued. I say it is time to stand and speak out against this tyrant before he can't be stopped. Cadomyr was a great and prosperous realm but since the queen has given her power to this viper. And he puts all of.us in danger. Whether you like moshran or not he is still a god that should be feared and respected. This quake attacked cadomyr. Was it the gods anger at the destruction of a temple. And all the monsters that randomly appear outside our gates attacking citizens of this realm. I warn you times are going to get darker unless we cleanse this land of the blight that is upon us. I will.continue to speak on this and keep the people informed of the truth.

Signed

Freedom from Tranny.
Lia

Re: Freedom of tyranny

Post by Lia »

The earthquake had nothing to do with any gods . But the cause was the fact that the known fire demon again tried to acquire a soul .

The elf who attacked the priestess Zelphyra , was sent to Cherga , from a residents from Galmair .

How about listening to , rather than to spread half-truths?

-sign
only A commoner
Zelphyra

Post by Zelphyra »

*there is added a parchmet, in a strange handwritten. Obvisiously, the one who wrote this is not used to writing in that language*

Wass he there, when Caswir-Elfing attacked her? No. ssseveral wittness wasss. Ssshe doesssnt know, what happened in passst. And passst issss not important anymore. Presssent isss. Only in pressssent, we can change behavior. Behavior againssst the creaturesss of world and againsssst godssss. But dealingsss in passst have conssssequencesss. Consssequencesss differ from realm to realm. Asss trussssted noble of her majesssty, Sssssar'ney issss allowed and sssubposssed to ssspeak law, like he wisssshesss. He only issss resssponssssible for thisss before her majesssty. Her majessssty issss sssuperior of realm. Her actionsss are law, asss well asss the actionssss of the noble housssses, that ssshe hassss trusssted. He may assssk, why Ssssar'ney hasss acted like thisss, but writingsss like thissss doesssn't help in that cassse. It only sssstrengthenssss the differencesss between them. Sssshe offers both, to come to altar of great mother, to talk. Jusssst to talk. Therefore ssshe asssks both partysss to be ressspectfull to each other and to the mother hersssself.

~Zzzzelphyra

Priessstesss of the great mother
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

If I remember correctly I didnt kill anyone, but instead WAS killed ...Multiple times! We galmairians like to drink and have fun, it is our way. I was drunk this night.

You say I should go to trail?
I say I payed the price in blood.

Caswir, the bard
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Caswir,

You are being accused of attacking the priestess, not killing her. How else would she be able to accuse you if she was dead?

As to saying that you yourself have been killed, that does make me wonder how you are writing this.

This aside, being drunk is no excuse for such behavior, if there is indeed truth in these accusations.

If you so wish however, you may come to me and I will make sure you get a fair trial, so that this may be settled once and for all and the hunt for your head end. Upon doing so, you would be under the protection of my house until the trial has come to an end. If you accept this offer to then fail to show up to the trial or name a representative, you will be assumed guilty of all accusations and no longer have a chance at redeeming your name.

~Countess Annabeth, head of the house of the desert fox
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A heavily cloacked figure moves through the night placing parchments on every sign post.

I see already they try to twist the truth. Yes confused commoner he was sent to cherga realm and she returned him. But that still doesn't excuse the serpents actions to order a kill on sight with out a trial. Witnesses or not. I did say if he done it then he deserves punishment. The queen gave him power to protect the citizens of cadomyr but not to be judge jury and executioner. But people of cadomyr there is hope. Countess annabeth has spoken up to provide this man a chance to a fair trial. The house of.the dessert fox may be the only honorable.house left. Until sir s'rrt gains status of a noble.then there will be two. Keep voicing your concerns and we might be able.to rid ourselves of this blight of a serpent. So rember I'll keep writing the truth and you as citizens keep.strong. sorry priestess but I will not attend a meeting. For if I do I fear I will be arrested. And then the truth will be silenced.

Signed
Freedom from tranny
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

~Some kind soul or two seem to have walked through the settlement to remove the second parchments of the cloaked figure.
Maybe they were considered free tinder for the towns inhabitants.
Only one lonely specimen would have made it to the central board, comment drawn onto it with fine writing.~

Mister von Tyranny, please learn how to write, or even better: Find yourself a scribe.
Your lack of ability with the quill is an insult to the eyes of any educated reader.

• ~Lettarius
    • Scribe of the Third House
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Troublemaker,

You may think this is all fun and games, but your idiotic writings do nothing more than litter our streets and cause disorder. So, in the interest of order, I will ask you once, graciously, to stop. You should know that judging by your writing style, knowledge of the matters that you speak and the coincidental timing of these parchments in conjunction with other publications and events, I already have my suspicions on who you are.

If you don't abide by these words and continue to spread lies and poorly written and laughably simpleton proclamations, I will find you and bring you before the house for judgment. They do not call me hunter for nothing.

Besides, if you really had concerns and did not just wish to cause trouble and disorder, you would approach her majesty the Queen with them. If it is really justice that you desire, there would be none better to give it.

It should be obvious by now to anyone that reads your words that you are merely a buffoon. Nothing more.

For Malachin and Her Majesty,

• ~Exelous
    • Hunter for the House of the Sea Serpent
      Knight and defender of the realm
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A crow sits by the boards with a parchment that reads.

Silly Mr. Hunter you may think you know who I am but you do not. If my words where false you would simply ignore them. I do not go before the queen cause she is the one that gave the serpent its power. No we the people will have to regain our town back from this blight set upon our once prosperous dessert kingdom. So hunt come find me. Try to silence the truth. Or do what you are best go blame the innocent. You call me a trouble maker, however all I do is write. It is you who wants to cause trouble. And justice of the third house don't make me laugh.

Signed

RQ
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A cloaked figure heavily covered runs through cadomyr placing parchments in the tavern and through the marketplace. Witness can only describe this person as being average height and moves with grace.

So I am a bad speller. This however does not make me a buffoon. You are just trying to hide the truth. I speak. If my words are false then why make ideal threats. People of cadomyr open your eyes. Please let us support the true and honorable people like countess Annabeth and sir s'rrt. And maybe just maybe we can see our realm grow strong again. So speak out against this tyrant ands his minions. That try to hide the truth from you. If enough of us speak out the queen will have to hear us. I just pray she has not become a mere puppet in this tyrants hands.

Freedom from tyranny
RQ
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I completely disassociate myself from this lout and his pointless drivel, no matter how much they want to "support" me. RQ, whoever you are, you need to stop. I don't care what it is that you're trying to do but it's not helping anyone or anything as it's starting to sound like incitement of rebellion which is a serious crime. You have been asked to stop littering the Kingdom and going to the Queen, or possibly her Chancellor Anthar Vilicon, with your concerns. That should be the end of it.

This will be the one and only message I write in response to this matter so do not expect me to waste any more of my ink on it.

Hail the Queen,
~~ Knight S'rrt K'shire
the Queen's ambassador to Galmair,
ex-Grandmaster of the Crimson Order
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A few crows fly over head carrying a bag dropping parchments all over cadomyr.

Sir s'rrt I am sorry you think that. I never once said raise arms. I said speak out using your voice. No I am afraid the queen will not listen to just one commoner. No we need to be many to reach her as the blight of this land I am sure has already misguided her. You know I speak the truth. And whether you want it the people need to support you. And I litter like this so the people get the truth. I hope you haven't fallen into this serpents lies. Only time will tell. The truth can never be silenced. People of cadomyr new and old. People that moved cause of fear of this tyrant speak out let your voice be heard.

Freedom from tyranny
RQ
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

S'rrt walks among the streets littered with parchments, all with the same message which must have sprained someone's wrist. He picks one up and reads it, only to shake his head and rip it in half. Continuing his walk through the streets he looks to each of the Queen's subjects, merchants and guards and tells them "Help me pick thiss litter up and burn it and I will pay you 50 ssilverss."

After handing out a good few gold's worth of silvers, S'rrt then heads out to the front of the gate and tells the gate guard Horatio "Keep an eye on the ssky for black birdss, especially in flockss. Try to remember what direction they come from and let me know when I next pass you by. I alzo want ya to remember anyone who hass concealed themsselvess to a ssuspiciouss degree and sstop them to identify them if possible. Look for a name that might corresspond with 'RQ'. We have a sseriouss troublemaker in our handss."

Lastly, he goes up to Cadomyr's walls with a chair to overlook the front of the gate, the teleporter and the skies, also looking for the birds and suspicious figures.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A flock of crows fly from the direction of the hempty. And drops some parchments in front of the gates some may fall into the town itself. Then they return to the direction of galmair.

Do not trust his lies. He is just trying to cover up his injustice. He act like galamirians didn't. Investigate then decided on a punishment as a collective group. They did not run to judgement and order an execution. No he has been exposed and is trying to slither back into hiding. Do not trust his lies. People of cadomyr speak you voices loud and proud rise up and be heard. Our voice shall not fall on deaf ears of the queen. We will make her hear us.

Freedom from tyranny

RQ
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

~Raven seems to be among the favoured food of Cadomyrian archers that day, thanks to the preparations of the former Grandmaster.
Some prideful bowmen might be seen wearing black feathers on their hats and helmets as proof of their skill.~
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Crows fly from the harbor then from the direction of galmair. Dropping parchments before reaching the gate even though some get shot down parchments are scattered.
The letter seems to be written in blood.

I tried to remain peaceful. Just speaking my mind and asking others to do so. But you sent two knights wearing cadomyrian shield and colors. I dispatched them and left them to rot as they did my family. No longer do I care what happens. But I won't rest until I see cadomyr burnt to ash and the queen returns my crown. I wanted a peace but you shown me that true peace is in death and death I shall bring.

RQ
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Once again finding and reading a letter atop the Cadomyr wall, S'rrt looks toward the harbor and the desert. After climbing down from the wall and stopping by his depot to check his supplies and gear, he leaves the blood-written letter plainly visible on a table near it.

S'rrt walks out of the gate, passingly telling Horatio:
"If you ssee the Houze Nobless, let them know that I've gone to find the coward RQ in Galmair. Tssh, as if we didn't try to be peaceful.. Oh, and ya might want to recommend ssomeone to check the harbor more regularly." He takes the teleporter to Galmair after that.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Crows fly over cadomyr coming from galmair. Dropping parchments before the gates the wind may take a few into town. The note appears to be written in blood.

s'rrt you looked but you did not see. Try again and you may find me. I am one and I am nothing. And I will laugh and laugh as cadomyr burns to the ground. Oh the different colors the flames would make as the buildings turn to ash. Much like the temple of blood you burned. But no God will wash the fire out. For cadomyr is cursed. They took all I had that was good and when the time is right I'll return the favor.

RQ
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A figure can be seen in town dropping parchments all over the place. Some witnesses will recall alot of giggling. No one saw this figure leave or enter.

Cadomyr do you smell the fowl stench of.its own rotting corruption. Soon when the time is right fire will cleanse this land of all that is not pure. Which means all of cadomyr will turn to ash.

RQ
Lia

Post by Lia »

One person collects all the parchments and thrown into the fire . Giggle she warms himself by the fire .

What a generous donation of fuel.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

While asking Horatio and the town locals and merchants about suspicious visitors S'rrt is told that while no one definitely saw anyone enter or leave when the parchments appeared, there were sightings of someone dropping parchments with an unusual amount of giggling. A very vague idea of the culprit's size and guesses about the gender were also given.

If S'rrt's suspicions are correct, "RQ's" latest visit may have exposed their true identity.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

A Halfing comes waddling round, muttering and talking to himself about many'a chore he has to do, and time he has not to go sight seeing. But hi-ho, off he goes as he enters the desert city for the first time, the size of the walls perhaps unsettling him for a moment before coming to his senses. As he waddles around however, he finds odd bits of parchment here and there. With quite the puzzlement, he looks to the sky. Nope, no floating parchment here, more confused, he wanders over to the notice board of the town, and writes up a message for all to see, with his name happily written out.
Now, if you're going to whine about evil, face it, if you're going to whine about corruption, fix it. If you're too cowardly to even name yourself, just shut up. No one's going to do your supposed work for you.

With Elara's wisdom,
~Tiyron Trill Talltalker~
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Crows can seen pieced on every sign post in cadomyr and outside the gates. Each with a parchment that reads.

I have walked the burning sands of the dessert city. I have seen the cracks in there defense. See how to start the fire that would burn the city to the ground. The fires would kill all because the would not be able to escape there homes. Be warned the time grows near. As the fires will spread. And cleanse this land of all its filth and corruption. They will pay for there crimes.

RQ
Lia

Post by Lia »

Before that happens I go to Galmair and turn around your neck . Believe me, I know who you are . You betrayed yourself .

So be quiet now. You're an annoying little parasite .

- I
Zelphyra

Post by Zelphyra »

An' a stupid aswell. Stone doesn't burn.

~Skandell
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Crows fly all over cadomyr to many to count. Some drop parchments. All over cadomyr. Giggling laughter can be heard echoing from a distance come fomnthe harbor.

Did you miss me cadomyr. Cause I missed you. Your a disease that needs to be burned out of this realm. Many talk about honor. Where was the honor when innocent people where killed by your knights. You speak of the fight against evil continues but you haven't removed your own evil from this earth. You speak as if you accomplished a great task. But the truth is that until you remove your diseased presence from this place. Cadomyr will for ever remained cursed. Lizards living in the dessert. Spreading its disease and poison to our people. So many affected and can't be trusted. Soon cadomyr all will be cleansed by bragons fire.

RQ
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

One does wonder where that many crows come from. Better ask around for a breeder or ones best customer. Bird droppings do not look nice on rooftops.

~Instead of a signature, an inked claw is pressed against the parchment~
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

The large movement of crows has caught the attention of crow's natural predators in the desert; hawks, owls, and eagles. These birds of prey seem to be slowly understanding where the crows can be found and are actively inhabiting those places, trying to catch them for food when possible.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Mobs of crows can be seen attacking the hawks owls and eagles as others drop parchments that appear to be written in blood.

cadomyr you time for judgement grows near. The lizard that plaques these lands will perish in bragons flame. For bragons is unhappy with him and his followers. The third house will be nothing more than ash. Citizens of cadomyr rise up and cleanse this land of its disease. Or leave the filth infested walls and join me. And together we can make them see us and hear us. That we will not be silenced.

RQ.
Trufalia

Post by Trufalia »

A parchment is left at the Cadomyr teleporter, it has a rock to hold it to the ground from the breeze that can easily be removed by anyone picking up the rock or brought into the actual town proper.

Willing to Work!

One silver for any bird dropping, guaranteed washed and cleaned.
30 silver for wall cleanup.
1 gold for the roof, you provide the ladder.

A small bit of writing is seen at the bottom.
Feathers for sale price negotiable, contact ...

~Tru~

In Galmair near the fields.