Judged.

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Judged.

Post by Azure Lynch »

I will not name names except for two. as I put ink to parchment. But those I speak of know who they are.
First I apologize for my manners at the high council meeting. Countess annabeth and Baron ss'arney you have shown me the upmost respect so I should and will show you the same. I was raised that repect for a person is earned and respect for a title is given. You have earned my respect. OK now for the rest.

My name is azure. I moved hear to find my self that I lost so many years ago. Yes I was a moshran followers before I arrived and a few years after that. I was lied to and betrayed. I have worked hard to repent for my actions. But fell into more lies from others that had me at odds with citizens hear. I finally found a family that accepted me for me. My past is just that my past. If we judged everyone for there past then noone would ever get along. Some wander do I bring the influence of the unamed one. I could tell you that is not true. But anyone that betrays him will always wander when will he get his revenge. I have helped destroy his temple in the dessert. Yet thta does not seem to matter to some. Now for those don't know I am a pryler but apparently that automatically makes me evil to some eyes. But I have fallen in love with the most beautiful galmarian women. Because of this women I strive to be a better person. I will tell you all this once. My faith come first followed by my family then my home. I'll explain this belief. Without faith there is no family without family there is no home. I will defend my home to the death as long as it does not harm the first two.

Azure Pryler