Trial of Juumajin

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Trial of Juumajin

Post by Mephistopheles »

Greetings my name is Shaun O'Toole, I am a Gynkese Lawyer here to review the case of the orc Juumajin as his defense attorney.

I am looking for the ones responsible of his case and I would like to speak with my client and get a statement from him as well. I would request to speak personally with those involved in the case of Juumajin.

Many thanks, Shaun O'toole.
Q-wert

Re: Trial of Juumajin

Post by Q-wert »

In case any representative of a settlement or a subject of the Chosen One do find a Cadomyrian judgement unjust, such can be brought forth to the relative ambassador, the noble Houses of Cadomyr, or in very urgent cases, the Chosen One Herself. The House of the Sea Serpent does take responsibility for the recent arrest and judgement of the outlaw Joomajin. The prisoner can be found in the prison mine, unless he already worked off his sentence.

In case any subject of the Chosen One or an representative of another settlement decides to take responsibility for the deeds of the outlaw Joomajin and challenges the sentence made, the House of the Sea Serpent would gladly offer a trial in front of the Chosen One to redetermine the judgement for multiple assault and heresy. The House of the Sea Serpent wishes to note the current sentence for the crimes committed by the outlaw to be very mild.

Praised be the Ushak-Skath and long live the Chosen of the Goddess,

• ~Ssar'ney
    • Templewarrior of Zelphia
      Baron of the House of the Sea Serpent

Put to paper by Lettarius. Who does love where this is going.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I was under the impression that the city of Cadomyr did not take law lightly, it is my understanding that here you admit to sentencing the orc without an actual trial, I will save this document for the trial that I am sure shall proceed after my request for it.

Yes as legal representative of the orc Juumajin I ask for an actual trial to be held and I would also ask for the opportunity to review the entire case notes on the orc. As for seeing the orc in prison I cannot rightly give him a quill and parchment for the desired statement without breaking the rules of the prison and passing him a parchment and quill now can I?

Thank you, Shaun O'toole
Herald of Cadomyr

Post by Herald of Cadomyr »

The Queen does find the individual Shaun O'toole to be poorly prepared for the law of the Realm of Cadomyr and wishes to inform that he has no right to request this trial. As the orc Juumajin is without allegiance to any acknowledged Realm he does hold no right for a legal representative. Furthermore it should be known that the Cadomyrian Nobility has the right to pass judgement, unless objected by another noble of the Queens Realm.

As this request weights against a member of the Royal Court, its legal consideration requires it to come from another member of Court or someone of higher station. Once such a request is made Her Majesty will grant a trial.

The Realm of Cadomyr does take its Godgiven order and the law subsequent to it very seriously.

In the name of Her Majesty Rosaline Edwards, Queen of Cadomyr, Chosen of the Goddess,

• ~Anthar Vilicon
    • Royal Chancellor
  • ~Ssar'ney
    • Templewarrior of Zelphia
      Baron of the House of the Sea Serpent
Gwendi Stormhammer

Post by Gwendi Stormhammer »

A small hooded dwarf places a parchment

This concerns me I thought everyone is deserved a fair and impartial trail. So your saying the hose heads can throw you in jail with out a trial. It sounds to me cadomyr is starting to act like galmair. Give this orc his fair trail. If not you prove that there is not justice in cadomyr.

A concerned citizen.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Legal representatives are not relative to allegiance, I was hired as a legal representative and I had intended to do such, if the realm of Cadomyr seeks to thus thwart law and justice then I have no right to impede upon their imperial goals. However if I were the Cadomyrian government I'd be careful to let these parchments upon which we write to be seen by your own folk lest they be quite displeased with how your law and order system works.

According to what you've said above people who do not owe allegiance to any of the three realms do not deserve nor will they get a fair trial.

Shaun O'toole