Wanted: Lumas De La Voluch

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Rosaline Edwards
Cadomyr

Wanted: Lumas De La Voluch

Post by Rosaline Edwards »

*A notice bearing the seal of the Town Guard of Cadomyr is present in various areas around Cadomyr and before the gates.*

Attention Citizens:

Any information that leads to the arrest of the traveling fortune teller Lumas De La Voluch shall earn 5 gold coins. Physically capturing the elf shall get 20 gold coins (not individually). Reports indicate that he is both small in stature and girth. He is not considered armed or dangerous but alas take caution. Below is the description and rough sketch of his face.

• Build: Small
  • Clothing: Magician or Very Queer
  • Hair: Female Fairy Orange
  • Skin Tone: Fair
  • Behavior: Mildly Disturbing, Awkward, Persnickety
  • Tendencies: Cowardice
By no means should this elf be killed. Bring the elf before me, conscious is preferable.

Town Guard of Cadomyr
Horatio

Revan

Re: Wanted: Lumas De La Voluch

Post by Revan »

*Another parchment is posted at the gates of Cadomyr and in the guardhouse*

Attention,

Scouts have confirmed sitings of the wanted elf, Lumas De La Voluch, in the Katanbi Desert. Forces are currently engaged with migrating orcs so any assistance would be greatly appreciated with capturing this fugitive before he flees to a safer location.

Recruit,
Ronan Te'Bash
Athian

Re: Wanted: Lumas De La Voluch

Post by Athian »

The fugitive Lumas De La Voluch has been captured and detained by myself based upon the information provided to me by my fellow Cadomyrian's. He is currently in the custody of the crown, any further information regarding the nature of the elf's detainment will be left for the Royal offices to divulge.

Athian Corulas