Bounty for escaped slave

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Boomer

Bounty for escaped slave

Post by Boomer »

People of Cadomyr,

A greenskin of my sortiment has escaped. If you manage to return him to me in one piece and breathing you will be rewarded with 2 gold coins. Do not underestimate him. He is wild and strong and now, after killing one of my guard with his bare hands, armed as well.

The middle-aged very muscular orc has long brown hair, usualy bond to a pony-tail. His skin has a light-green color and on the upper-left side of his back there is my brand.

If you find and overwhelm him within the next days, return him to Cadomyr. Otherwise send a dove to Albar so I can return and pick him up.

-Edrick the North
forty

Re: Bounty for escaped slave

Post by forty »

A mercenary in full gear browses through the notices and stops his gloved hand on this one. He looks carefully at the image for a long time, studying the lines and the marks on the drawn orc's body, and copies them down into his own parchment. He then turns to the road and starts walking along it.
Tyan Masines

Post by Tyan Masines »

A note is pinned under the original one.

Dear Mister Edrick the North,

Count Kraex'Ju of Cadomyr would like to buy your slave into his own possession for 4 gold coins.
Please notify him shortly about your decision.

written on behalf of Count Kraex'Ju, and signed by himself
_____X_____
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

People of Cadomyr,

Hereby the bounty for turning in the orc is raised to 4 gold coins. Hints suggest the orc calls himself "K'urag" and has recently been seen between the Hemp Necktie Inn and the Town of Cadomyr.
I was also informed of rumors that several individuals are helping the absconder. Be advised that the greenskin has not been enslaved for no reason. He is part of a horde that regularily crosses the Albarian border and raids the local villages. He has been cought while setting one of the villages on fire after the inhabitants have been slaughtered. Albarian officials also suspect said tribe to have close connections to black cults.

~Edrick the North
forty

Post by forty »

The mercenary, having received 4 gold into his hand from a muscular green hand of the orc in a crimson cloak, takes out his sketch of the fugitive, and rips it up into pieces.

"Consider our agreement honored, Kraex. I am off this bounty."