Open Letter placed at the teleporter.

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Kyre

Open Letter placed at the teleporter.

Post by Kyre »

Dear Queen, Countess, Lord and Ladies of Cadomyr,

I have to admit I had a rather negative opinion of this sandy town mainly due to the mage killer but other issues also which I won't delve into. Yet when I see some good people staying like my friend Aly, and the sweet Tarias, it has made me wonder if my opinion is somewhat false.

However, when I have met and talked with your orc, I must admit I have been taught a lesson in what a true Knight is. May I commend you on him and say Kraex is an excellent representation of exactly what a Knight means. My opinion of the town has greatly improved...
This is NOT a political parchment and reflects no one but myself.

The Witch,
Kyre

The parchment is fluttering in the breeze and can easily be removed if someone wishes.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Open Letter placed at the teleporter.

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

*The parchment has been moved to the board inside the walls and a second one was added beneath it*

Dear Kyre,

first I would like to invite you inside the town at your next visit, to place your parchment more protected against the wind and the sand of the desert, so it does not get lost. I am glad, that your negative opinion about our lovely desert-town has been improved and you are right, of course. Sir Kraex, as all knights of Cadomyr, represents honor and pride and it is nice of you to acknowledge that in public.

However, I could not prevent myself from wondering, why somebody would write and place such a parchment, if not to point out that they had a negative opinion to begin with. I am really happy for you having your friends here in Cadomyr and I think it is good when there are friendly connections between the realms. But why would you make a public parchment like this one, that says that other citizen but these three, all of which have not been around for years or just recently became citizen, are - lacking a better word - 'bad' people in your opinion?

About the 'mage killer', you brought up - of course just casually - I stand to my word and will bring him to any fair trial Runewick sets up for him, as I already assured I would. I am still waiting for a date for said trial and will be happy to appear to it to finally settle this matter without any more bloodshed.

Until then, I thank you for your kind words about some chosen citizen, I am very proud of living in a realm with honorable citizen like the ones you named.

Countess of House Desert Fox