House of the Desert Fox

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Desert Fox » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:44 am

Re: House of the Desert Fox

Audience with the nobles

As it has been a long time since the last time an official audience with the nobles has taken place, House Desert Fox has taken it upon itself to host such an audience.

To start off the audience, Baron Marescot of house Silver Gryphon and I will discuss the recent development of the Cadomyrian hierarchy, as well as other things relevant to the Cadomyrian citizen.

Thereafter it will be possible for citizen and non-citizen alike to bring up their own petitions and inquiries to the attentions of us, however citizen of Cadomyr will be take priority.

While this audience is not exclusive to citizen of Cadomyr, non-citizen may be asked to leave should the need arise.

The audience will be held on the first floor of villa Annabeth, formerly known as Villa Desert Fox, at the 15th Tanos at the third hour after noon.

Citizen of Cadomyr, make sure to join this audience, since there will be many important topics for you and your future, such as new laws, new institutions and more.

May Cadomyr forever prosper
Baroness of House Desert Fox

Post by Brightrim » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Arms Practice

With the former count Ssar'ney having retired without nominating a successor, house Desert Fox takes it upon itself to hold the arms practices he so regularly held in the past.

The first arms practice will be held at the 9th of Tanos, and more will follow on a regular basis as they have in the past under the lead of former Count Ssar'ney.

The arms practice will be lead by myself, and I will also be handing out wooden sparring weapons to any who lack them, as well as food upon request.

Additionally, as a one time event to mark the first arms practice held by Desert Fox after the ex-Counts retirement, I will be handing out novice berserker brews to aid everyone in their training, limited to one per person.

A. Brightrim
Assistant to the noble and alchemist of the house.

Post by Brightrim » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Arms Practice

With the first Arms Practice having been a success, the house will continue to hold them on a monthly basis for the foreseeable future under my lead.
The next one will be at 6th of Zhas 57, so I hope to see even more of you there then.

Bear in mind that these practices serve the purpose of aiding in the learning of how to bear arms, both for our people and of those of other realms that wish to learn as well.
Therefore you do not need to be a strong warrior to attend an arms practice, as people of any skill are welcome and will be treated fairly as long as they want to diligently learn through the means of sparring.

Training weapons and food will be available upon request just like last time.

A. Brightrim
Assistant to the noble and alchemist of the house.

Post by Desert Fox » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Due to expecting a lot of people joining the audience, it will be moved to the sparring hall in Cadomyr instead of being held in Villa Annabeth.

Post by Desert Fox » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Zusammenfassung der Audienz

Teilnehmer: Baronin Katharina Ross, Baron Dantagon Marescot, Patrizierritter S'rrt K'shire, Amanda Brightrim, Aswe, Kaeso Lartius, Lancare Gossia, Chirch, Sefja Abenius, Attos Abenius, Taiah oder Caiah oder beide, Orion Lysander, Exelous, Alrotnu
Gäste: Professor Deanna aus Runewick

1. Neue Gesetze

Der Baron und ich haben neue Gesetze für das Reich entworfen und diese in der Audienz vorgestellt. Sie werden niedergelegt und zum Nachlesen veröffentlicht, sobald Baron Marescot sie unterschrieben hat. Im Wesentlichen verbieten die neuen Gesetze Sklaverei in Cadomyr und erlauben es treuen Gruppierungen Cadomyrisches Land zur Leihe zu erhalten. Außerdem wurde ein Gesetz entworfen, welches den Fortbestand des Hauses Seeschlange als ein Patrizierhaus sichern soll.

2. Stadtwache

Baron Marescot und ich haben die Idee einer Cadomyrer Stadtwache präsentiert. Patrizierritter S'rrt K'shire wurde von verschiedenen Bürgern als Captain einer solchen vorgeschlagen. Außer ihm haben sich noch Lancare Gossia und Alrotnu für besagte Stadtwache gemeldet. Der Baron wird eine Ankündigung bezüglich dieses Themas machen, sobald die Details besprochen wurden. Potentielle Bewerber werden bis dahin warten müssen.

3. Laertia

Dem selbst-erklärten Militärstaat "Laertia" wurde befohlen seinen unberechtigten Anspruch auf Cadomyrer Land zurückzuziehen. Orion Lysander stimmte zu besagten Anspruch aufzugeben. Ein Treffen zwischen ihm, Baron Marescot und mir wurde ausgemacht um weiteres zu klären.

4. Totenbeschwörer in der Wüste

Orion Lysander berichtete während der Audienz von einem Totenbeschwörer, den er in der Wüste bekämpft hat. Er vermutet, dass dieser die Quelle für die Mumien-Invasion in der Wüste war. Ich schlage vor, dass dieser Fall gründlicher untersucht wird und dass Orion daran teilnimmt, da er der Einzige ist, der diesen Totenbeschwörer bislang gesehen hat.

5. Haus Seeschlange

Dem neuen Gesetz bezüglich Patrizier-Häusern entsprechend, wird dem Haus Seeschlange erlaubt als ein solches weiterzubestehen. Haus Wüstenfuchs erkennt Ritter Sefja als Verwalterin des Hauses an, solange der ehemalige Graf ihr diese Position nicht abspricht. Da Haus Seeschlange keinen Adeligen mehr als Kontaktperson hat, biete ich den Hausmitgliedern an zu mir zu kommen, sollten sie ein Anliegen haben, welches der Genehmigung eines Adeligen oder der Königin selbst bedarf.

Summary of the Audience

List of attendance: Baroness Katharina Ross, Baron Dantagon Marescot, Patrician Knight S'rrt K'shire, Amanda Brightrim, Aswe, Kaeso Lartius, Lancare Gossia, Chirch, Sefja Abenius, Attos Abenius, Taiah or Caiah or both, Orion Lysander, Exelous, Alrotnu
Guests: Professor Deanna from Runewick

1. New Laws

The Baron and I agreed on new laws for the realm and introduced them to the audience. They will be announced and published soon, once Baron Marescot signed them, for you to read them up. In short summary, the new laws disband slavery in Cadomyr and allow loyal groups to earn Cadomyrian land for loan. Also, a law was written to ensure the existence of House Sea Serpent as a Patrician House.

2. Town Guard

Baron Marescot and I introduced the idea of a Cadomyrian town guard. Patrician knight S'rrt K'shire was suggested as the captain of said town guard by several citizen. Besides him, Lancare Gossia and Alrotnu applied for becoming part of said town guard, once the details are discussed. The Baron will make an announcement concerning the Town Guard soon, new potential applicants will have to wait until then.

3. Laertia

The self-proclaimed military state "Laertia" was told to revoke their false claim to Cadomyrian land. Orion Lysander agreed to revoke said claim. A meeting between him, Baron Marescot and myself was set to talk about his plans.

4. A necromancer in the desert

Orion Lysander reported to the audience about a necromancer he fought in the desert. He assumes that said necromancer was the source of the mummy-invasion in the desert. I suggest further investigations in this case, in which Orion should take part since he is the only one who ever saw said necromancer.

5. House Sea Serpent

In regards of the new law of patrician houses, House Sea Serpent will be allowed to exist as a Patrician House. House Desert Fox acknowledges Knight Sefja as their administrator as long as Patrician Knight Ssar'ney does not revoke her claim. As house Sea Serpent does not have a noble anymore, they are free to come to me should they have matters requiring the permission of a noble or the queen.

Ich bin sehr erfreut, dass so viele von euch Interesse an der Zukunft Cadomyrs und an der Politik des Reiches gezeigt haben.
Personally, I am glad that so many of you showed interest in the future of Cadomyr, and the politics of the realm.

May Cadomyr forever prosper,

Post by Desert Fox » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:28 pm

Wedding-Announcement

I happily announce my marriage with Knight Amanda Brightrim of House Desert Fox at the 12th Zhas 57. Her majesty, the Queen herself, held the ceremony and declared it as rightful. For several reasons, we decided to use her surname as our family name. Her majesty accepted the change of my name.

On a sidenote, parchments signed with my former name will keep their legitimation.

In the next days we'll send invitations for our wedding's celebration, "however we want to use this chance to invite all members of House Desert Fox to the celebration.

Post by Desert Fox » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:30 am

Parting ways

Post by Desert Fox » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Hospital-building

Dear citizen, first I want to announce that Kaeso Lartius chose a profession to support house Desert Fox properly. He learned from the royal constructors and masons to become a stonemason himself. I would like to congratulate him to his success.

Also, as his first task, he was asked to build the walls and the floor of the new hospital. Due to this I would like to ask all of you to stay away from the construction site to not interrupt his work.

Post by Desert Fox » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:41 pm

Ban

For threatening my wife and me, the dwarf Sammy Goldlieb from Galmair is banned from Cadomyr for one dwarven week. If he ignores the ban, he is to be led out of the town or captured if he fights against it. After the dwarven week, he may visit Cadomyr again, but will not be welcome by House Desert Fox.

Post by Desert Fox » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Expedition

House Desert Fox will lead periodical expeditions against the hostile groups in and around the desert. The first of these expeditions will be held at the 12th Eldas, right after the arms practice. The target will be determined at the meeting point, the more of you join, the more adventurous the expedition will be.

Post by Desert Fox » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:28 pm

Open Lectures

For the purpose of teaching the citizen foreign or stranger knowledges, House Desert Fox invites some guest speaker to Cadomyr.

If you want to hold a lecture about your favorite topic, contact me for it.

The upcoming lectures are:

Kyre - How to avoid and fight magical beings (15th Eldas 57)
Caswir - Music and its magic (09th Malas 57)
Deanna - The elvish cherry-blossom festival (To be announced)
Aswe - To be announced (To be announced)

Post by Desert Fox » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:14 pm

Crafting fair

I am happy to announce a crafting fair in cooperation with Galmair. Merchants and crafters from both realms will get the chance to present their wares in the Cadomyrian marketplace, on the 16th Irmas around noon.

While it is a cooperative event between Cadomyr and Galmair, Runewickian guests are warmly welcome as well.

Information for the merchants:

Please bring your wares with you that day, you do not have to sign up before the fair. There will be no costs for the tables.

Return to “Cadomyr”