Auction/Auktion

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kyre

Auction/Auktion

Post by Kyre »

Auction for a Special Dinner
Citizens, Neighbors,

The Don has been persuaded to alot one dwarven hour of his busy schedule for a private dinner with you. The food and company are guaranteed the best and something never forgotten. There will be a private server, and a preview of the Don's private quarters rarely seen.

Who will win this grand prize? Starting bid will be 30 gold. Send your bid to the Witch. The auction will last for two dwarven weeks.

Auktion für ein besonderes Abendessen
Mitbürger, Nachbarn,

Der Don hat in seinem vollen Terminkalender eine Zwergenstunde freigemacht um mit einem von euch ein privates Abendessen zu haben. Das Essen und die Gesellschaft sind garantiert die Beste und etwas unvergessliches. Ihr werdet einen privaten Kellner haben und einen Einblick in die privaten Gemächer des Dons erhalten.

Wer wird diesen großartigen Preis gewinnen? Das Startgebot beträgt 30 Goldstücke. Schickt eure Gebote an die Hexe. Die Auktion wird zwei Zwergenwochen dauern.
nathi

Re: Auction/Auktion

Post by nathi »

Dear Kyre

Please tell the Don that if he pays me 50 gold pieces, I am willing to join him for dinner. I generously pay the travel expenses myself.

Bitte richtet dem Don aus, dass ich bereit bin ihm beim Abendessen Gesellschaft zu leisten, wenn er mir 50 Goldstücke zahlt. Die Anreisekosten übernehme ich großzügigerweise selbst.

~Deanna
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Citizens, Noncitizens, Friends of Galmair,

Due to the interest in this unusual private dinner, the time for the auction will be extended another dwarfen week. Be sure to include a couple of optional dates for the meal, allowing the Don to pick one at his convenience.

Chancellor Kyre

A brief message is scribbled at the bottom as if done hurriedly at the last moment.

Professor Deanna,
No need to be hesitant to speak to the Don directly, he listens to everyone.
nathi

Post by nathi »

Dear Kyre

your offer does not exactly indicate whether the Don pays or should be paid. My offer is still valid
------------------
Ihr Angebot gibt nicht genau an, ob der Don bezahlt oder bezahlt werden sollte. Mein Angebot ist noch gültig.

just .. Deanna
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Deanna,

I'll be happy to send the information to the Don in lieu of your personal message. In the mean time if you wish to enter the auction for a dinner with him and discuss further issues and dinners yourself, let me know.

Sincerely,
Kyre
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

To the person that won the auction,

You left your basket full of food and beer in the Don's quarters. There is no need to run away, the Don isn't that scary!

Contact me to retrieve your prize.

Chancellor Kyre