Call for aid

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Oxi

Call for aid

Post by Oxi »

Citizens of Galmair

The Silver Gryphon, Dantagon Marescot, has approached us to request support in an assault against the dark columns surrounding the fallen Temple of Sirani, close to Mount Letma.

Galmair is a realm of freedom so should you wish to help cleanse their hallowed ground and strike a blow against the mountain, it is your decision. Any interested should meet the Gryphons in Cadomyr's market at 0900 18th Tanos 54. I commend any who stand against this shared threat and will ensure a guard remains at Galmair's gates so you can be assured your home is safe should the threat spread.

Best of luck to all
Oxi
rakust dorenstkzul

Re: Call for aid

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

As the realm of Galmair was asked, and not the citizens, can we expect that the hardworking populace will be compensated for their efforts?

- A hardworking, financially minded, fiscally responsible citizen
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Affluent Anonymous,

Personally, I would consider Galmair's citizens to be the realm.

Should you present you name and confirm your fiscal responsibility to Frederik Silvereye or myself your efforts will be considered for reward.

Regards
Oxi
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Good citizen of Galmair,

I, Sir Dantagon Marescot, do not for aid simply to call for aid to deal with a Cadomyrian problem. I call upon you to help deal with an Illarion problem! You wish for compensation for your efforts? Very well then! Your compensation is your livelihoods, your town, your families! This demon who sits deep down in Letma threatens us all!

I will not lie to you. This will not be the final battle. This will not be the killing blow to the forces of Letma. But it will be a powerful blow, an incapacitating one! We will push the forces of evil back from our lands, Illarion lands, holy lands, and we will force the demon to retreat to Letma. And the next battle we fight, we will fight deep in the heart of enemy territory and we will destroy them!

It is your choice as to if you will meet us upon the market square in one dwarven day. It is your choice as to if you will march forth with us. It is your choice.

But for those who choose to stay home and refuse to fight, you too have made a choice. And that choice is to not fight for your lands. That choice is to allow for others to die attempting to save Illarion from this great evil.

We shall see upon the morrow who chooses to cower in their town! And we shall see who is willing to band together to fight against the forces of evil! The choice is yours.