Night of the Crescent Moons

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caswir

Night of the Crescent Moons

Post by Caswir »

Music is heard through the night, Drakull plays upon a lute. It is the night of the crescent moons. Now Drakull lights the area with a magic wand. He begins a chant.

"Dark Moon, We Hear You Call Us
Bright Moon, We Call Your Name
Crescent Moon, We Sing With You
Dark Moon, We Hear You Call Us
Bright Moon, We Call Your Name
Crescent Moon, We Sing With You..."

Strumming the lute, near the well.

He focus his energy to light. He closes his eyes an looks through the minds eye. His eyes roll back into head.

Silence falls over the night, only trickling of the well can be heard as he meditates.

"Night of the crescent moons..." He looks up to the sky. "I can feel it now as I absorb their energy." He grasps his fists and his eyes widen. "Like the shadow on the moon, darkness is in all things, corrupting the weak." He laughs "but A Wizard.. is. a master of light, a virtuoso..of time. Expending mana like a vessel." He takes few steps and ponders a moment "These moons are not corrupt though, yet remain a shadow. .." He looks around bored, before resting down in a chair outside the villa, and lighting his pipe.
Caswir

Narguns laughter

Post by Caswir »

"Finally I have created a wand of perfect quality..." Caswir holds wand of Air. "After many tries, now I have full potential to make use of my power." Upon closer inspection of the wand are few words written in an ancient language.
He aims the wand at a tree, summons up his mana and hits the tree with a blast! The wind howls. "Immemorial essence of the night wind cast down!" A gasp of air gushes and swooshes at the tree.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Morning Drink

Post by Caswir »

Caswir sit outside the Winged Sow. He slowly takes deep drag of air. He exhales. The wind howls this cool winter morning. Now Caswir Drakull has a morning drink.

SOHL KAH
SOHL KAH
SOHL KAH
RA KEL
RA KEL
RA KEL
SOHL KAH
SOHL KAH
SOHL KAH
RA KEL
RA KEL
RA KEL

Replay in his mind as he meditate outside, while having a drink.

"Among us are the good. And the good shall Prevail. Nothing shall stand in the way of the righteous." He mutters out loud to himself.
Caswir

Beetlejuice

Post by Caswir »

Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Caswir

Gleesa

Post by Caswir »

Caswir seems to be in the workshop today. He has crafted his second perfect wand, wand of spirit. Drakull sets the wand on the table and carefully begins to etch a few words into the staff.

Few moments and he is not seen in the workshop again. Caswir has been spending much of his time in the forest lately, training his arcane powers. He meditates out by the shoreside. His arms raise to the water with his wand of spirit in hand.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Caswir

Clover

Post by Caswir »

Caswir sit under a tree near the villa. He picks at the clovers on the ground below. A raven calls, Caswir looks up and around. A Raven lands near him and begins to peck its head back and forth.

Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Back to the River

Post by Caswir »

He is out in the forest again, where he has been training for days on end. Caswir has become master class at wand magic now. He opens a bottle of schnapps and takes a swig. It is not long before Caswir is singing one of his songs...
"Back To The River, Back To The Sea
Back To The Ocean, One With Thee
Back To My Blood, And Back Through My Veins
Back To My Heartbeat, One And The Same
Back To The Forest, Back To The Fields
Back To The Mountains, Her Body Revealed
Back To My Bones, Back To My Skin
Back To My Spirit, The Fire Within"

At the end of the song he begins to lose tone. How can I be merry and sing songs? He kicks at the dirt. "Everything could be burning in flames, and you would still be playing yer lute an singin songs." He says and takes another swig.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Re: Night of the Crescent Moons

Post by Caswir »

Caswir sprints through the woods, the daylight shine down casting a shadow through the trees.

"My druidess..." he pants while running "I must find her."

His searches turn up nothing.
Caswir

Day Of Wrath

Post by Caswir »

Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Caswir

Evening Narguns Altar

Post by Caswir »

"Let me introduce you to my friends."

Caswir swing down his mighty drow sword. It clashes against the staff of an axe, held by an orcish warrior. He swings again this time knocking the orc few steps back. He switches his weapon seamlessly to his wand of air, and begins to fire at the orc. Not long and the orc warrior is defeated. Caswir loots the remains and wanders deeper into the Elstree Forest. He soon finds himself at his favorite resting place, where he often meditates, at Narguns altar. He steps gently at the forest below and opens the gate to the altar. He finds a place to sit and opens his satchel, he takes out some cake and steak. He sets it down and says a prayer. Before beginning his meal.

*nom nom nom*

Caswir sit deep in thought now, still before the altar, belly full from his meal. The wind breezes softly almost calling by his name. Elk and faery graze around the altar.

"Love is not so simple..."

He sighs then looks up, wondering.
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

Finally I can rest easy knowing my druidess is home and safe.

Caswir grits his teeth, trying to hold back his anger.

Jefferson will pay for hurting her. I will put an end to him.
Caswir

Crescent Moons

Post by Caswir »

Caswir sit at the workbench, he carefully crafts a perfect wand of earth. He engraves the following writings on the wand:
Soon after completion, he crafts another perfect wand, wand of water. He engraves the following writings on the wand:

After creation of the wands, he stands around idly for some time, before returning to Villa Goldvein. There cozy inside his home, he light some oil lamps and candles. Drakull looks over some books and some writings.

Burn Fire, Burn Bright, Pure Vision Come To Me,
Guide My Path Tonight With Your Strength And Light
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Caswir

Master of Reality

Post by Caswir »

Drakull writes in one of his journal.

At any point in time, that which is part of history can gain Presence. This occurrence creates a synchronicity with the timelines involved. Like the flow of light creating junctions of perception, these runes hold certain symbolism. They are charged with mana and meaning from their practices. This same manifestation can be found using certain words and numbers. Words of ancient and of esoteric value, which can be used as mantras for meditation. Numbers which are sacred in design, like the different frequencies of sound which an instrument is tuned to. A wizard is a master of his own reality, who creates his own fates.
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

Caswir plays a tune at the temple of Nargun, again. He seems to meditate here. Now very close to Grandmaster at his wand magic.

"...an echo compared, to what I have done."

"My songs will shape the realm."
Caswir

Musical Wizardry

Post by Caswir »

*Drakull plays a song in key of G, at the temple of five. Slowly he builds momentum, a folk tune he strums on his instruments at master level.*

*Tempo changes, and Caswir draws upon his spirit picking and tapping wildly at the fretboard of the pearl inlaid lute. This music was heavy.*

He begins to sing,..

How great the tremors will be
That day is a day of wrath
That day is a day of wrath

*Dark clouds and shadows fall over the temple. It is evening.*
Caswir

MoonFlower

Post by Caswir »

What an interesting flower...

Caswir stumbles upon this flower on his way back to his home at Villa Goldvein.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Fungisaurus

Post by Caswir »

Drakull works carefully at the workbench. He is crafting Wands of Fire, his drow armor clanks as he carves at the wood...finally a PERFECT wand of FIRE. "Yes!" He holds the wand out and examines the curve of the staff. The following words are carved into the staff:

Caswir stumbles upon a giant red cap mushroom. He stops to carefully pick it from the ground and stow it in his satchel. Caswir is often eating mushrooms and fungi he finds, he thinks the red caps give him shamanistic powers at the same time making him insane.

"Now I have become Grandmaster at Wand Magic. I can have a break from all my training. Time to relax... Now only if Galmair weren't a ghost town at the moment. I could use some company... Where was everyone?"

Caswir frowns as he had grown quite lonely in his solitude.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Hexed or Blessed?

Post by Caswir »

Drakull sit at his desk and scribbles on a parchment. A bottle rest a top the desk table, the liquid inside seems to glitter and shimmer. He steps outside his home, it is mid night and the mountain air seems to chill.
He lights a wooden pipe, having some tokes while walking about, he looks upward to see the two moons.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Ravens Bread and Mulled Wine

Post by Caswir »

Sample A from the spelled Depot. Positive effects, seemed to have been blessed after all.
Sample B from the elf preying plant. Crawling tentacle.
Acidic Solution. Negative effects. Do not get on Skin!

"Ravens Bread..." Caswir Stand outside the villa and look outward and up toward the trees. He had trained Ravens to send messages for him, if you ever had a message from (4$\/\/1/2 you would know this. Caswir looks down then takes a parchment to his hand, it had already been written on with notes and doodles. He adds a note to it with a quill in his other hand.

FInd out if possible to make mushroom decorations outside the villa. Also I should try to get ahold of a magic desk, think will come in useful in the future.

A strong gust of wind swoops by Drakull outside the villa. A raven lands nearby in a tree and begins to caw. His eyes roll back and then he quickly puts his hand to his face and temples. Almost as if in a trance. The raven caw in the background. He stays that way for a moment then his hand drops to his side and he shakes his head "Deja Vu".
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Caswir

Aether of the Mountain Air

Post by Caswir »

Drakull finds his journal on his desk in his home. Somewhat surprised he reads the message left then sighs. He ponders almost saddened that she had not added to his book. After a few moments. He finds her journal and makes a trek over yonder to House Malachite, and leaves it for her to find. On his stroll home he stops a moment and takes a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. The Aether here...the salt and essence of the Mountain. He finds his Briar pipe in his satchel. He decides to have a break for a toke, before finishing his walk home.

He returns home and lights his oil lamps, then sits at his desk. I have been so lonely lately. Many of my friends are not around. Could it be the curse...MY curse. The one which follows wherever I go. Could I ever escape it? Now with this mana flowing through my veins, perhaps I can take control. I must know more of these arcane powers, which resonate through the wands. He jots a note in his leather bound journal.

~Worth a trip to go to Morrigan, and see if you can read any books he may have on Arcane magic or essence.

Some moments later after having a rest and thinking to himself. He takes a bottle of mulled wine from his stalk, uncorks it and has a drink. The dark night lights shine through his window. Caswir stare outside with bottle of wine in hand.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Having gotten his journal again, the witch waits until all are asleep then lights the small candle on her desk before making sure she had plenty of pen and parchment. Frowning, she mumbles to herself..

I guess start from the beginning.

A visit to Angela.. a very small town near Lor Angur brought about my first meeting with the Wizard in a village with the only notable thing.. a mage school. The whole town was built around this very popular school and I was fairly sure I couldn't get Teilra in but she was becoming such a handful I had to try. While waiting in the lobby, she giggled with a flick of her finger acccidentally knocking an expensive vase to the floor. The resouding crash was heard quite far as it was quite a large vase.

The Wizard himself flew out of the other room with mage robe flying behind and a large frown on his grey bearded face gazing directly at my witchling, then motioned her to come closer. I usually don't see her fearful but she was definitely hesitant, even pausing to get a perceived wrinkle out of her new blue dress, before slowly walking toward him with head down. He dared her to do it again. She looked at me for any indication but all I could do was shrug so she again knocked another vase down with the flick of a finger then jumped at his rather loud laugh.

Call me Master

From that day forward I have taken her every couple of months for lessons. He said she was too young for much but was willing to work with her. We also talked about the predicament of the mages where I lived and he was going to research possible answers.

One day I heard this loud knock on the door and a halfling.. out of breath bids me to come straight away.. there was a ship ready to sail. I packed up my things.. gave the nanny instructions, dropped off Caswir's journal and left a parchment for Oxi. Once I arrived the Wizard was taking his last breaths. It was so sad to see him that way I almost missed his finger.. motioning me to come closer. As I did, he began to whisper.. I couldn't catch all the
whisper and his hand made signs of runes.. or partial runes because he was obviously worn out..

I know the answ...

Even my elven ears couldn't hear all the words and he stopped frequently to simply gasp.

To your mage prob...

Could he really have found the answer? I could barely breathe myself at the sadness of seeing him like this mixed with the excitement of a solution! This time his words were quick and jumbled together..

Island, large stone, gods, diamond...

His hands tried to make runes yet suddenly fell.. he had taken his last breath. Sadly I returned home losing a very good friend, a teacher for my daughter and no answers to the puzzle but one thing.. know there IS an answer. Or Master thought so.

Closing the journal, the witch blew out the candle and climbed in bed.. there may be a slight damp mark on the page as if one tear, but she'll never admit to it.
Caswir

Snowballs

Post by Caswir »

Drakull sits at his desk in the villa. After reading Kyres entry he ponders a moment. Before copying a parchment he had written out from earlier. He has a drink from mulled wine. Caswir wanders out of the villa and gathers some snowballs. He sets it out for the Spirit of the Well. Then looks out toward the water suspiciously. Caswirs sits down on the grass and begins to meditate for some moments. Takes out his journal from earlier and draws out some symbols and drawings.

Caswir takes out his lute, and begins to play his instrument (the one engraved with pearl inlays) soon after he sings as well.
  • "Water doesn't flow deep the caverns below
    Spirit of the well of Dreams!
    Spirit of the well of Dreams!
    Snowballing Snowballing

Water flows deep below caverns below
    Spirit of the cold cold mountain!
    Spirit of the cold cold mountain!
    Fossilize Fossilize

The Great Tialdin Elderking
    Call upon sweet Fairy
    Call upon sweet Fairy
    Silversand Silversand"
Tialdin had me write that song for him. He takes a deep breath of air, then reaches for his journal again. He jots down a note.

~Remember to meet with ye friends, for Band Practice!

Caswir stands and return to his home. Leaving snowballs sit there so the spirit of the well can find them.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

Yes it all makes perfect sense to me now. He thinks as he writes in his journal.

*Changes to be made to villa Goldvein.*
  • Replace/move bed
    Add mage table
    Place for engraved Harp
    Add mushrooms outside the home

Hopefully the builder contacts me soon.

*Find shaded spot for mushrooms. I think right next to the door. This will ward off bad energies.*

He doodles a figure in his journal of a man meditating.

I must prepare myself If I am going to run as chancellor. There is a lot to be done here in Galmair, I think I could better help the realm this way. Anyways it will keep me busy.
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Wizards sight

Post by Caswir »

Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Journal Entry - Golden Apple

Post by Caswir »

Caswir rest at his desk and logs an entry in this book.
Today I meet at the tavern with some friends. After speaking with Theophan von Lyr, we undertook an adventure. An adventure to find an artifact, one belonging to a mage. It was a gift to his love, but when he got home she was gone for her fathers men had captured her. They had told her that the mage, her lover was dead. She took her own life. The mage found them and his dead love, and they had all died in a fire storm. A tragic love story indeed. We came to the ritual spot and upon saying these words in ancient "Guardian made from diamonds, I call you! Reveal the present for my love Kaithyln." a pillar appeared in front of me. It broke apart into a diamond golem. We adventurers had no troubles slaying it. It had dropped a solid gold apple. Later at the tavern, I agree to take the apple from Theophan and hold on to it for six months to conduct a study. It is very nice goldwork, about the size of an orcs fist. The dean said he would look over any publications of the study.

Also the builder has yet to contact me, and it has been several weeks since I put in my request.

Remember!~ Prepare some plans and drinks for night at the Winged Sow. Would be a good time to announce you will be running for chancellor again.
Caswir

LUNAR Spirits

Post by Caswir »

Wherever there is light, cast a shadow. The spirits here are LUNAR. From the darkness of the moons.

Drakull look out to the clearing of trees before villa Goldvein.

I am glad the days of Blood are over. Now starts a new year. Its a shame what happened to the Druidess though. Cursed lightning arcs... not unlike myself.

He watches the shadows of the tree branches as they dance back and forth to the wind. He moves from outside the villa to inside. He sits at his desk and takes out a journal and makes some notes.

I'm not sure what kind of power this is, or could it be mana? Some gems seem to react when charged with light, vibrating at a different frequencies. Warm energies from the old earth. If I could somehow find out how to harness this power.
Caswir

Sigil of Fortune

Post by Caswir »

Cauldron of Change
Blossom of Bone
Arc of Eternity
Hole in the Stone

Drakull scribes a sigil to bring good fortunes to himself and those around him using the two moons and muse. He has learned his use of sigils from his old tribe of dark elves he calls the Jaatan. For good times, good spirits, and may the future bring me what I truly desire. He close his journal and looks over his desk where his eyes meet a solid gold apple.

He seems to think that the apple he was given to hold on to was bound to a curse. After all it was a gift for a love that ended in tragedy. Why would there be a curse?

Perhaps I should eat the apple...

He thought as he hold it in the palm of his hand, observing it. Caswir seemingly attracted to cursed items and such...
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Vibrations

Post by Caswir »

Drakull scribe down a magic sigil in his book, he writes in an ancient text, taught to him long ago.

These sigils seem to have a strange affect on the elements...
Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Portals opened

Post by Caswir »

Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Reality sigil

Post by Caswir »

Reality becomes perception of time, experienced as each individual.

Last edited by Caswir on Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.