An Open Letter to the Chancellors.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kyre

An Open Letter to the Chancellors.

Post by Kyre »

The parchment is attached with an old pin along with two torn black skirts and a little girls yellow dress torn in two places.

Dear Chancellors and leaders of our town. Our family lives near the south gate and I would respectfully request the removal of the barricades until anything related to the proposed wall is decided. Aside from aesthetically unpleasing to the eye, they are getting old and worn. My children and I have torn clothing not to mention the splinters in our hands from the sharp edges while going to and from the mage house.

I can guarantee I have seen nothing trying to get through since Mas weeks ago and the guard seems to handle the bridge well as she did before Mas. I personally am proficient in bow and magic wand to also assist her if she needs help, then of course will try to be available to assist a work party if my request is deemed sufficient and if I am not on a shopping trip.

Thank you for your consideration..

Kyre
Citizen
Kyre

Re: An Open Letter to the Chancellors.

Post by Kyre »

A precocious little girl about five or six years of age wearing a green dress similar to the torn one on the board, painstakingly removes both yellow dress and the two torn black skirts leaving the original parchment free.

Using a piece of charcoal she pens at the bottom in large print...

TANKS

An older boy accompanying her grins seeing her efforts. Borrowing her charcoal he spells out using the cursive writing he is just trying to learn.

Thank you.

No signature is added.

A dark haired woman holding the hand of an older toddler and carrying a fire wand in her other metal hand, walks toward them and nodding with a smile at their efforts, tucks the wand in her belt then taking out a pen, signs at the bottom.

Kyre