Never fear the children are here!

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Uhuru

Never fear the children are here!

Post by Uhuru »

While taking out a small class of children to learn about plants and herbs, we encountered a ratman and a slime at the front gate. Bre was working hard to keep the monsters at bay so I had the children take out their training weapons and help her. After some strenuous training, the children managed to kill the monsters and handle the threat at the front gate. I then took the entire class on a march to ensure they hadn’t missed anything. No other monsters were found.

All children with me learned much and will likely be very hungry at next meal.

A job well done!

Community Care Officer Extraordinaire
~Uhuru~ Betrothed to the Don
Uhuru

Re: Never fear the children are here!

Post by Uhuru »

Herblore Lesson for the Children

I have been asked to grow some glowing mushrooms for planting in the Black Hole mine. I thought this would be a good lesson for the children of our town. We will be gathering during the Harvest Festival to plant seedlings. Please have the children who wish to participate properly prepared, as this job will be a big messy one! I will be bringing the supplies, though you will need to give them a shovel of some sort as best they can handle to plant something in a tray.

We will gather around the farm fields for this class.

Thank you all!

~Uhuru~
Betrothed to the Don
Community Care Officer Extraordinaire