Tired of waiting

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Tired of waiting

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Galmair,
For much too long I have been hoping that you would see the errors of your ways. I will wait no longer. As any Dwarf, I want to be near my kin. So I will now come back and reside IN Galmair. I know you banned me. I know you said I can't live here. And for long i have let that judgement stand. No longer though. Enough time has passed. I am coming back home. You can resist me if you wish, that would just lead to me hurting some in my defense, or let me reside here. Up too you. I bring defense and coins to you if you let me stay. Trouble if you don't. But I am staying.

Hew Keenaxe
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Re: Tired of waiting

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Hew!

I didn't know you were in town! Welcome back!

Me and Chancellor Banduk haven't been able to reach the Don yet, but we both agree that you should be welcomed back among your kin with dignity and respect. We have been hampered recently to settle old problems, however it is our desire to heal old wounds in your case. It is our hope that time will heal old wounds and we can help each other again. Welcome back old friend!

~Chancellor Bottoms
Hew Keenaxe

Re: Tired of waiting

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Galmair,

I look forward to such a meeting. I has lots of goods to share and much more to be earned if I can work in peace. I am not hard to find if you look. Or just send me a dove.

Hew Keenaxe