The Little Hand

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Uhuru

The Little Hand

Post by Uhuru »

*As Oxi signs a stack of parchments, a small hand reaches up, that of a tiny red-headed child, and slips another parchment in the stack. The girl rushes off to a waiting blonde-haired person and says rather loudly, “There auntie! I gots it done!”*

Addendum to Legal Guardianship of Ember Justice Pryler

Given Evie Pryler’s propensity to do wild and crazy things, like follow demonic voices off into the night, charge into hordes of undead, visit Goddess Cherga for tea and a chat on a regular basis, and the list goes on and on, it shall hereby be known that Ember Justice Pryler will become Uhuru Pryler’s charge and responsibility only if Evie Pryler dies of natural causes by some extreme miracle of nature. In the event Evie Pryler does not die of natural causes, which is most highly probable, Oxiana and Kyre will be given charge and responsibility of Ember Justice Pryler to raise as their own and try to keep out of trouble, because the Gods know, Uhuru Pryor will have failed with Evie Pryor.

Signed:

Dated:
Kyre

Re: The Little Hand

Post by Kyre »

As a little red haired girl runs off waving a parchment, the witch in the midst of dressing her toddler frowns and holds up a metal hand..

"Wait Ember.. what have you got!"

Turning to Oxi..

"Smith, what did you sign?"

At his distracted shrug while signing more papers, Kyre grabs Finn and points to a giggling girl running so fast that one shoe falls to the road.

"Follow her and tell me where she goes! Maybe I shouldn't leave the door open for some fresh air"

As an afterthought she yells to the 8 year old..

"And take her shoe back for her!"
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Oxi shakes his head to Kyre.

"You worry too much. I will take great pleasure in my revenge."

Still chuckling he makes his way to the Crest.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

*Finding Oxi at the Crest, Uhuru approaches him with a broad smile.*

Oxi, here you are! I wanted to give you a couple of banana cream pies as a thank you for helping Evie with her legal matters and for making sure she was stuck on the council as Chancellor. You are always looking out for us.

*Uhuru continues to smile at him as she places the perfect looking pies on a nearby table for him.*

By the way, you may not want to share those with the rest of the family. Thanks again!

*Uhuru rushes off in a hurry.*