Sad state of affairs

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Sad state of affairs

Post by Azure Lynch »

((Open rp to those that are involved))
Azure sits there looking at the gold cloak with a boar as it burns. This town is starting to be unsafe. Azure thinks to himself. As he left the fire as the cloak burns. He heads to his flat and watches his wife for a bit. After awhile he walks around eventually talks to Evie. Afterwards he wanders would runewick be safer.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Sad state of affairs

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure agree with Jeff but only to avoid conflict. All this will do is cause more issues. He thinks. Azure heads to cadomyr and talks to ssar'ney and then heads back to galmair. Azure thinks to himself I need to speak to my sisters. Azure unlocks the door and enters his flat honey I'm home. Azure sits down and tells her what he is feeling and what he is thinking.

I am starting to think cadomyr will be safer than galmair. Especially after hearing Jeff and fooser want to form an independent army outside of the council control. I feel this will not end well. I could be wrong. But I don't want to risk halls safety. So if I have to change to keep y'all safe then so be it.

Azure says looking at sam
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Sam rests a hand on her belly, feeling the babe kick within. She looks around their flat with a frown, letting one hand glide gently over the cradle by their bed before she joins him at the table.

"So you want to leave here?" her worried eyes settle on his face. "When we're expecting the little dragon in a few weeks time? Where will we stay? Where will I deliver the babe... and with what help?"

She takes a deep breath, reaching for his hand.

"I love you my husband. I will go wherever you lead, but I need to know our child will be secure." she looks down at her stomach. "The child alone is terrifying enough..."

After a few moments, she leans back in the chair and sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"What will it cost to change both of our citizenships?" she picks at her skirt absently. "I've only moved once, but you... we need to get the financial side figured out."
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

He hold her.

If we move we will have the funds. And it will be after mas. It is to dangerous to move know. And they won't try anything until afterwards. It would turn the town against them. So afterwards we will see the state of affairs. But. If we move it would be to cadomyr. It's about the only place an ex moshran follower and his family would be safe. Hopefully we won't have to.

Azure kisses her. The only other option is to fight these idiots. But if I do that I want you protected and that means moving anyways.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

The next morning azure went for a walk he had to clear his mind. His walked ended in the tavern of cadomyr where he sits and has a few drinks. Asking citizens there true opinions of the state and safety of cadomyr. And so far none have said a bad word really. Some say every now and then something happens you dislike buy for.the most part it is the safest place to.raise a family. Azure sits there drinking and eating a little bit longer.