A murder.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Applesauce

A murder.

Post by Applesauce »

I make this report with a lot of reservations.

I entered a mine, just past the Necktie Inn, an found a dead body and a working miner. So I asked about what happened. The Miner told me he killed him by drawing slimes to him. That is a direct attack. With intent. As the corpse layed there, he kept on mining. No care for the dead. Who the dead was, I never learned, but who the man that killed him and continued to mine , I did learn. It was Dranis. This is a man I have never met before, but will know on site. But more than that, I have a witness of who saw the man, and gave me his name.. I have since learned he is well known in Galmair.

I hope his standing in the town, will not stop any prosecution.

Zzane.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: A murder.

Post by Azure Lynch »

There are two problems I see mr Zane. One you did not witness the attack. Yes dranis could have lead the slimes to him but was the one killed trying to harm dranis. We do not know. It could be a case of misunderstanding.and two Why would he kill this one but leave you a witness alive. If dranis did do this then I'm sure the truth will come out. But instead of posting a parchment hear smearing the name of a chancellor. You should instead report it to the other two chancellors. Artimer and Raina. Let them do a proper investigation. This way you don't smear an innocent man or put a target on your back from a guilty one either.

Azure Lynch.