Nokh'tar

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Vern Kron

Nokh'tar

Post by Vern Kron »

Dear Citizens,

Nokh'tar has gotten very strong, is very well equipped, and is attempting to turn the Bearers of Fire against the town. He marches into our town, strikes, and flees. Upon chasing, he has become very adapt at hiding.

In either case, avoid Nokh'tar if you cannot fight, and if you can, strike him down. He has declared a war against Galmair. Give him one.

Chancellor Artimer Fault
CJK
Developer

Re: Nokh'tar

Post by CJK »

I can verify that he has very quickly grown quite strong. I dueled the lizard briefly before he escaped through the teleporter, and I was surprised at how far he has come.

If you are one who takes fear against the like of Drow, treat this one much the same.

~Sir Jonathan Cain
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

There maybe a dwarf as his new follower... it has no named just attacked Miss Qoa, I gave chase as did many others I placed many arrows in to his hide before he vanished from my sight.

Raina Narethil.
LucyP

Post by LucyP »

Yes, it is true, yet another crazy ran to town and attacked poor Qoa out of the blue. Did yell about her stealing all of his eggs. He kills one chicken, leaves it laying there and runs off, ignoring all other chickens, so Qoa did pick up the droppings. He later runs to the fields, calls Qoa a thief, and proceeds to attack her quite heavily with a weapon. Qoa is not wearing armor or brandishing a weapon of any kind so does run for her life. Many help try to run this crazy dwarf down, but even after Qoa throws the one egg back at the dwarf he does continue to pursue her, proving he did not want his stupid egg.

Qoa needs a body guard or a different scent.

Qoa'tl'quet
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Attempting to turn the Bearers of Fire against the town, ye say? By now every Galmairian should know that the Bearers of Fire are already against the town, that much should be obvious. As for the hit and runners, I and the other Free Men offer our abilities as protectors to those who need it.

My raven, Sauchenbagger, is always perched on the well in the merchant square. Attach a letter to the old bird's leg and it will find me, should you need help.

~ Elite Jefferson Gray <>
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Last time I found the lizard's equipment to be unimpressive. That has changed. Who is giving him support? The Bearers? Someone else?

F
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

He is a weak pathetic curr that flees from his better. He speaks of honor but has none. The turd of a cow has more honor then him. If it was not for his equipment he would be no stronger then slime. I have fought better flies then him. His day is coming.

Azure Lynch
Guardian of galmair
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

We know who supplied him it was a Galmair citizen..Though I am sure it was before the assaults on the Citizens or the preaching or attacking lizardfolks I hope but not sure since they seem to follow the transaction.

Chancellor Raina.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I did not sell any equipment to this lizard, but he may have came into possession of it through someone else. If anyone can prove that this lizard is using any armor I have produced, please inform me promptly.

~Arcia~