Dragon Attack

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Vern Kron

Dragon Attack

Post by Vern Kron »

Dear Galmarians and friends of the town,

Today a great deal has transpired. Dragons swooped over the town attacking, and Galmair responded swiftly. I would like to express gratitude to those who helped defend the town. If you were involved in the defense of the town, please do feel free to share and I will add your names to the current list.

Galmair would like to thank:

S'rrt K'shire
And
Teptoc Transportations

For their timely assistance.

Those citizens who aided in the defense of the town:

Hand Oxiana
Chancellor Raina Narethil
Chancellor Artimer Fault (myself)
Quartermaster Kyre
Arcia
Bob
Jefferson Gray
Kiru'Shi
Qoa'(the letters are smeared here)
Evie Pryler
Nohk'tar (Who may have been eaten by the Dragons)
Katharina
Guy
Chancellor Dranis

Corbin, for standing aside his crops and helping with fires.

I apologize if I have missed any names. Feel free to contact or put notice if I have. It has been a long day.

However, I would like to express thanks to those of you who have helped defend. Remain vigilant! Watch the skies! You have stood strong today Galmair, and you deserve good rest. We must however, be prepared for another assault.

Gods bless us,
Chancellor Artimer Fault.
Last edited by Vern Kron on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohiyesa

Re: Dragon Attack

Post by Ohiyesa »

Don't forget the Howling Band. I as representative scouted the area of the Serinjah encampment just outside Galmair where there be dragons now and shot not a few of them.

Of course as medicine man of the band I will continue to offer my grandfather's healing salve where needed, in addition to casting out bad spirits for the speedy recovery of the wounded.

Per the Way of the Wind, we the fleet footed pledge our spears and arrows to the cause.

By the Four Winds,
Ohiyesa

Also please note : due to the abundance of portals by our former campsite the Serinjah have unanimously decided to settle by the southern gate.

Smoking the victory pipe, by the southern gate.
LucyP

Post by LucyP »

Chancellor Artimer,

Qoa'tl'quet does remember an election where Dranis was also elected as Chancellor of Galmair. Did Qoa remember this incorrectly or see it wrong some how? As Qoa is fairly new to Galmair, and this was the first election Qoa did witness, it is very possible she did not understand what was happening. However, Dranis has been bossing Qoa about ever since and quite effectively, Qoa might add.

Please, do update list with Chancellor title or let Qoa know if she can sock Dranis in mouth for his bossy behavior... ksss...what I mean is, Qoa will, of course, kindly ask Dranis to refrain from using Qoa as a servant if he is not a Chancellor.

Much thanks,

Citizen Qoa'tl'quet
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Ah, excuse me. I have corrected the mistake. I was somewhat distracted as I was penning the statement. Deepest apologies.

Artimer.