A Chancellor's journal. by Raina

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Raina Narethil

A Chancellor's journal. by Raina

Post by Raina Narethil »

In the library of the Palace one can pull this book from the shelf and read it, though writing in it by anyone else then one who authored it will find their words vanishing.

This journal is to help keep track of those talked to and things talked about, as well as any projects being handled by myself.

Day 11. Zhas 47 /day of the election after taking office.

Spoke to Chancellors Darnis and Artimer, about the current state of the Free men. A resolution was made and delivered to mister Gray and mister Bob.

Spoke with mister Fooser about the fight and battle at Cadomyr,

After that a few hours later

Spoke with brother Arcia about adding a new anvil and furnace to the smithy do to congestion we currently have with the influx of new towns people. We discussed possible changes that would allow for it. A messages was sent to Chancellor Artimer about the talk with brother Arcia and his request.

Day 14. Zhas 47

Spoke with mister Gray alone to learn more about the Cadomyr incident to understand more clearly what took place and by who.

After speaking with mister Gray, we encountered a Lizardfolk that goes by the name Nokh'tar, A notice of what was talked about and took place can be found here in another book.
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 88&t=40309

It Seems Chancellor Darnis had an encounter with the lizardfolk named above we spoke on the matter and it seems the Lizardfolk may have misunderstood the rules I spoke to him, will find him on my next rounds around the town likely and will have a talk with him as I promised Chancellor Darnis.

After speaking with Chancellor Darnis, I saw mister S'rrt from Cadomyr walk by and asked to speak to him about the matters involving our town and his. We Discussed many things which I will bring up to the other Chancellors to discuss once I see them.

(( Do not post here unless allowed by me this is just for keeping track of events and for others to see what is going on. Any Corrections or post must be pmed to me. all posts beside those approved by me will be erased ))