WARNING

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

WARNING

Post by Evie »

Dear fellow Galmairians!

Do you caution when going to the desert outside of Cadomyr lands. A series of portals spawning undead have appeared near the altar of the God of Blood and Bones. I witnessed mummies, zombies, skeletons of all varieties, hell hounds, and even drow coming through these. Also in the area is the large foot print. It is believed the Dragon Zaras is back and is responsible for this. I heard mages of Runewick are looking into ways to close these portals. Any who wish to help keep the undead fought back use caution and go with friends if possible. For those who think this is a Cadomyrian issue and your honour does not make you consider helping, do consider that only a mountain range separates our town and theirs. This is no feat for a Dragon to pass and make their next stop on their way to destruction. Servants of the dark one, or children in the case of Zaras, do not care about town allegiance only power, suffering, and pain. Do keep your eyes open and report anything on this issue.

Chancellor Evie Pryler

((note a translation would be greatly appreciated))
Kugar

Re: WARNING

Post by Kugar »

If Zaras comes to the gates of Galmair we will deal with Zaras at the gates of Galmair. The idiots and zealots of Cadomyr can burn in the hells and reap what they sow. So, no, I and my comrades will not be offering our support to them.

~ Jefferson Gray <>
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Right now Mr. Gray is not the time for this we have his children to contend with near the harbor of galmair. Let's worry about the scum off our boots once we kill these invaders

Azure lynch
Guardian of galmair
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Dear fellow Galmairians!

I regret to inform you the undead portals have now appeared at the Galmairian harbour. Use caution when heading that way! My survey was not complete as an archer got my leg, I will go back later for an exact count of these portals. All citizens keep the doors to the tunnel closed at all time. We do not want this threat closer to our home!

Chancellor Evie Pryler

((note a translation would be greatly appreciated))