Truth revealed

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Truth revealed

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure walks up to the bored and places a couple of parchments.

So once again I find myself in a place of dilemma I could remain silent and go about my day but I can't do that. It is time some truths are laid out. I will start with myself. I am azure Lynch. Some called me a traitor when I moved to cadomyr a while back. Well I will tell you why I moved and why I came back. First I moved cause I needed information. But to get that I had to live with the enemy so to speak. It did not take me long to find out why so many cadomyrians had moved to Galmair. Especially Fooser. Well I got engaged to Samantha who is now my wife. Well the reason I moved back is cause s'rrt told her she would come second to the queen. Who is he to tell her that. My family will always come first. So I had to choose. Fairly easy she was my future wife. I choose her. I can understand why a certain someone did not stay with you s'rrt your priorities are wrong. So this is why I moved and came back. Now the question am I a Moshran follower. No I am not. But to prove this ssar'ney says I have to have mass to my chosen Deity. Well I have thought long and hard. I will conduct mass for no gods. I will remain godless. Now before you religious zealots out there get this confused. Yes I believe in the gods I just choose not to worship them. So remain calm. So that is me. I am intelligent when I'm calm. I get stupid when I'm angry. Get naked when I'm drunk. I will always tell you the truth whether you like it or not.

Now I will list a few people and what I think of them. Time to piss people off or not. We will see.

Bob very intelligent. We don't see eye to eye very often. But he is honest and I respect that.
Fooser. Don't really know him but he seems very intelligent. And not crazy like some lizards and honest from what I can tell.
Gray. Honorable and a little crazy I like that.
Juuma. Honest and strong. Weather be an ally than an enemy. But if I ever need to get in a fight he will accommodate me. Very respectable. Just don't duel him unless you want to meet cherga.
Dranis. Can't stand the man. I feel he is arrogant and quick to anger. Bit he is brutally honest. And he is honorable. Our issue is something I feel we might be able to get past.
Evie sister love her to death. She is hotheaded however. She is sweet kind and loving. She is a great mother. She sometimes let's her anger get the better of her but we all do that. She is very intelligent. And forgiving.
Samantha. She my wife caring and loving. Will give my life for hers.
S'rrt honorable but foolish. He will help you if you need it. And he has never lied to me about what he thinks or feels about something. Much respect.
Annabeth. Don't know her well but she is honorable and has never lied to me. She is quick to anger. But she stays collected when she is.
Ssar'ney a religious zealots. He thinks his way is the way it should be done. He is arrogant and hotheaded. He does not think before he acts. He has a god complex. He thinks what he does has no consequences. And that freedom only applies to his brethren. He was against the salver as long as he had lizards but he except slavery as a common thing. So if your a lizard then you should be free. Anyone else you can be slaves.

Now this will piss people off I'm sure. But that is the truth anyone can see if the open their eyes. So if you have issues with my freedom of opion my name is Azure Lynch.

Thank you and have a nice day