The Great Bear

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Anamosa

The Great Bear

Post by Anamosa »

Two people one female the other male in skin leather armor with feathers in there hair have been noticed visiting the bear cave with fresh meat. The female has also have been seen around both gates and walking along the edge walls of the town.
Ohiyesa

Re: The Great Bear

Post by Ohiyesa »

For those who have ears to hear, a song of praise echoes dimly still in the lair of the cave bear. Wispy images drift through the air mystically:

Springing into action
At the court of Findari
To a classical piece
On the flute with notes
Swooping down like a falcon
In utter joy
Through clear skies
In the morning dawn
Over a fragrant peak
Then running, running, running
The mind is the mineral quartz
And the body a forgotten abstraction
As the eyes dart to and fro
Anamosa

Post by Anamosa »

The female can be seen talking to the guards and merchants of galmair.

When asked what she wanted they say the same thing

Who does she need to talk to of the soul you have trapped and we need to set it free. He has been a prisoner of galmair far to long.

They all told her to talk to the chancellors.
Ohiyesa

Post by Ohiyesa »

The bear appears to have been dressed up and adorned with some ceremonial items of Serinjah origin. Offerings of spiritual significance surround it.

Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

Shaking off the adornments soon after waking from his slumber, Eklob sniffs a few to see if they are edible. Before long the ceremonial items can be seen scattered throughout the cave as the bear paws and bites at them. With a wide yawn the bear soon curls up to sleep once more.
Anamosa

Post by Anamosa »

I was told the bear eklob was free. But when I questioned one of your chancellors. The one the people of the market called dranis. He admitted he was not. When I told him free him or I will. He threatened me by saying if I free him it would mean the end of my life. Why would he want to kill me over a bear he claims to be free. And if this is the type of civilized chancellor you have that will kill someone just for freeing a bear you claim to be free. Then I'll remain uncivilized. Buy I hope his threat to my life will not go unanswered.

Anamosa.
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Miss Anamosa,

I pose this question to you: Do you see anything binding the bear? Mister Eklob is neither caged nor fettered in his home. The last I checked, bears could swim, so the water should be no barricade. Mister Eklob lives comfortably in his cave, taken food regularly, and treated like a beloved citizen of our city. To my knowledge, he has never been beaten or harmed in any way. What crime has been committed by giving him a safe and dry place to live, with an open door he could walk out of at any time, and people regularly bringing him food? I daresay any of us would be lucky to have an entire village waiting on us daily.

Samantha Lynch
Last edited by Samantha Stoneridge on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anamosa

Post by Anamosa »

I owe Mr drains an apology I misunderstand his words. But we have a solution I hope other chancellor agrees
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Eklob is a fine and respectable neighbor, but not a captive in the least. If I felt as though he was being mistreated I would surely protest.

~Arcia~