Free Men!

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kugar

Free Men!

Post by Kugar »

*Several posters all saying the following information have been hung around the underground and darkest sewers beneath Galmair.*
Free Men!

Those of the brave amongst us who stood face to face with the snake of Cadomyr can truly call themselves Free Men. For, even in the face of their lies and deceit and conquest for slavery, we did not flinch when staring death in the face. We gathered to prove a point. That point being, that we will not go away.

Just because we have lost a little battle, does not mean we have failed the war! Pick yourselves up, lick your wounds and hold your head high! For we have merely dipped our feet into the water, they are just getting wet... We fight for our brethren and our comrades. We fight for our common freedom! These idiots in Cadomyr and Runewick think we fight for selfish reasons and because we are 'evil'. Who is to say who is truly 'evil? A moronic child who shields the truth, that is who! The war cry jargon of how we 'wish to destroy the queen of Cadomyr and her rule' is merely an excuse to blind eyes of the gullible Bearers of Fire who will bite even and every time the master says so. We know it, our government who fails us know it and everyone else for that matter knows it - but still we are to blame!

Prepare, fellow Free Men. For we shall show a sheep what it is for men to turn into monsters. Our fight back and uprising has began!

- A Free man (written in blood)
* A bloody fist insignia appears at the bottom of the poster*
Kugar

Re: Free Men!

Post by Kugar »

*Several more posters all saying the following information have been hung around the underground and darkest sewers beneath Galmair. Still no signatures have been provided to show who may have put them there.*
Morale!

Attention, Free Men (and women)! whilst the morale amongst some of our comrades may be low, I, a fellow free man, decided to provide a short list of those we managed to beat up and teach a lesson for your amusement. Just because Sarney the snake still walks without a limp, doesn't mean we didn't make our mark!

Annabeth, Countess of Cadomyr and a real big shot with her own house.

Djironnyma, Decan of Runewick and leader of the Bearers of Fire.

Titus, one of Djironnyma's lap dogs.

S'rrt K'shire, Cadomyrian spy under the disguise of Galmairian diplomat.

Sefja, one of Sarney's pets in the Sea Serpent.

Rosaline, Elder of the House Edwards and Queen of the Desert Realm.

Grab a quill and feel free to add to the list!

- A Free man (written in blood)
* A bloody fist insignia appears at the bottom of the poster*
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A giant of a man can be seen giving pie to some halflings to remove all the posters and place a veiw parchments.

Please do not litter. The seweres are already crawling with your filth and stink please do not make it worse.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lia

Post by Lia »

a stranger full amor past the posters and take on from the parchment who falling on the grounds.
With the Parchment the Stranger disappears into the darkness of the sewers

After a while the armed stranger returns , and depends on some parchments .
Ulquiorra "Bob" Dreadhart - weakling

Fooser - backstabbing coward

Dranis - hypocrite

Floriel - hypocrite

Guy Mitchell - traitor

Jefferson Grey - cowardly weakling

Just a few names of those who were defeated by the Steam Alliance with ease. Even those who have trespassed against cowardly weakened and wounded fighters .
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

By Zelphia's Divine Providence I did not visit the spirit realm, but thank you for taking notice.

While we are on the subject of backstabbing and hypocricy I should point out the two nobles present yesterday are guilty of the crimes they claimed to fight against:

-Countess Annabeth committed heresy by openly stating the Queen's chosen, including Ssarney, were unworthy. She was never punished.
-Baron Ssarney allowed an enemy of the realm, who nearly burnt a citizen and noble to death, to join the realm in violation of an agreement between a House and Galmair. He has not been punished.

They will continue to pay until properly punished or their removal.

F
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Halfling can be seeing taking down the parchments. Handing one to the big man and burning the rest leaving one notice.

Please again do not litter our sewers with your wretched filth. Its bad enough you are down here fowling up our sewers. But do you have to litter. Either place them on the town board or don't place them at all

Thank you

The giant man can be heard up this I'll do nicely.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

*As the halfling reaches for some parchments a trap door opens swallowing him to some unknown fate, some parchments are left unburnt*
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I say we Lynch the giant Lynch man!

~unsigned
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

* The same posters as before appear again and again after being taken down*

A separate note is left:

Well look at that, the sewers are really busy these days, eh!? Must be hungry people who like to eat the stuff here.

You can destroy a poster, or even slay a person. But you cannot remove an ideology.
Last edited by Kugar on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Not going downstairs but seeing a lot of activity going in and out at least two entrances to the Flats, doors opening and closing, the witch waits....
Someone is bound to want to rent soon.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Free men of Galmair,

The Don has recognized the efforts of his citizens! However, now we hold the fight. Don Valerio has decided that the Free men lack discipline, we were wrong to fall into Cadomyr's traps and take any heed of their declarations. So now we shall rest our tired bodies and regain our strength, trainings will have to wait until the Chancellors are familiar with how we are to operate.

We'll defend our fellow men, our trades, and our homes, but most of all we'll defend our freedom.

~Free Men of Galmair
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Your efforts being recognised is questionable. You were told you're being punished by him to act as a force entirely depending on the chancellors' will plus you give all of which you earn to the Don.

Talk of traps would require impressive evidence which I'm almost certain you don't have. What you do have is a misunderstanding and those do happen, whether you like to admit it or not. Somewhere down the line an invitation to battle with the unruly was suddenly known as a "war", perhaps influenced by your hatred of certain subjects of the Queen. There's nothing wrong in admitting that.

So, no, the chancellors don't necessarily have to be familiar with how you operate, you were clearly asked to operate how they will. What sort of freedom are you defending, I wonder? Hopefully the one the that lets me write this message and put it up, at least until it's ripped off. Do feel free to reply or seek me out for a chat, I don't much mind, despite the murder attempts from some of you.

Hail the Queen and the Don,
~~ Ambassador S'rrt K'shire,
Praetor of the House Desert Fox,
Knight of Cadomyr
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure can be seen hanging up a box with a slit in it. And gathers up the parchments from the sewers. And there is a note left on the box.

Please I have asked numerous times do not litter in our sewers. If you need something to say for everyone to see place it on the boards but if your to scared of that place it in this box and I will gladly place it for you. The sewers wreek enough with cadomyrians filth and stench running through the sweres catching and eating gods know what and smelling up the place. I mean their stench was so bad that one of them had to leave early and the other moved from there seats. If I had note sworn to keep them safe I would have moved from the stench. Or was the the runwickers that stunk so bad. So please do not take my intentions earlier the wrong way. I'm even posting the one about lynching me cause it is your freedom to speak your minds.

Azure Lynch

Azure can be seen placing all the parchments on the board.

A halfling can be seen adding an additional parchment

Also s'rrt so there is no misunderstandings again. What he had stated was the chancellors figure how the will operate them as a defense force. I can understand how you might of misread that. And yes I do believe they had accomplished something. And had there voices heard. And you are correct to those that went back for a second attack was reprimanded. But not for the second attack but for ignoring the chancellors there for ignoring the don. The only reason y'all are mad is cause you were the fools that decided to party instead of guarding your gates properly. Don't take this wrong. Just as a former commander this was a blunder and y'all where mad and instead of blaming the proper people you blamed the attackers. Remember one thing until the enemy forces have all met cherga the battle is not ever over.

Azure Lynch
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

The parchment hangs with little explanation.
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

The New Chancellors of Galmair have draw a map for the Free Mens how they can Free Walk. For the other spots they would need the premission of the Chancellors

~ Chancellor Dranis.