Free men and women-

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Free men and women-

Post by Mephistopheles »

To the free men and women of Galmair, we will be holding a bit of training and discussion on the dwarven morrow. You will see us when we're gathered at the gates.

To all of you who wish to end the menace that threatens our folk. Galmair's government has abandoned us. They have swept the issue of the house of the sea serpent under the rug for nearly a year! But it has been our blood the foul lizard has been spilling! It's our townfolk and children to look after under the lingering threat, even trade has suffered. If you can hold a blade and wish to defend your fellow men then come along. Galmair needs you!

-Free men of Galmair
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Free men and women-

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure walks up and shakes his head.

If you truly wish to defend galmair then stay in galmair. If you step foot on cadomyr lands they will see you as the aggressor. You will not be viticms they will. If you truly care for your families let them come to us. If they wish war let them be the aggressor. They don't want to look like the villains so the poke a prod you to invade their lands. I know you are angry. So am I. But let's be smart about this. Let them come to us. Let's not make them the victims of an attack by us. But if both sides wish to fight then meet on neutral grounds and then fight. That way no one is the victims and noone is the aggressor.

Azure Lynch
Guardian of Galmair.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Whether or not you choose to abandon your friends and defenders, the attack will still inevitably happen.

-Free men
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

How is staying to defend the town abandoning friends. If you go to cadomyr instead of staying here to defend your home is abandoning your friends and family. If you truly wish to defend your homes then stay and do so. What if this is a diversion. And everyone follows you to attack them they send their forces to invade galmair. What of your family then. No if you head to cadomyr you are not defending a damn thing but your own arrogance and pride. Yes defend your home but do it here. Do not be come the aggressor. Cause if you head to cadomyr you will not be seen as defenders. But as invaders. Everything they say then will be justified including a retaliation to galmair. I hope that is not the case but all of this needs to be considered. If our trade suffers so does theirs. Rember they only have one thing that we go over there to trade. We have fish they don't. We have make alcohol. We have a better kitchen. We have farm lands. We have bricks. And most of the crafter's live where. Here in galmair. So no our trade does not suffer. War will cause it to suffer. Peace will not. Like I said defend our homes but to do that you need to stay here. If you go to cadomyr. You go not to defend you families and home but your selfish pride.

Azure Lynch
Guardian of Galmair