Chancellor resignation

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Chancellor resignation

Post by Mephistopheles »

Due to the lack of faith in my word, the lack of care for fellow townsfolk, and because of tedious banter I have given up my seat as chancellor. I have sought the protection of the citizens since the start but instead found myself restricted to go near the city of Cadomyr and it's lands by the Council, and protecting only myself and a few others while receiving allegations of inciting war, and collaborating with demons.

The Council of Galmair in it's current state is entirely unfit to have my services for Galmair. I shall settle for setting in The two Captains Dranis, and Fooser. May they defend the town well.

As to the supposed attempts at provoking the snake of the sands, to make it plainly known I sought his assistance as well as the assistance of the Archmage and Bearers of fire in runewick in the destruction of the Demon named Rhaeghandas, instead they broke said agreement and let out the information about the demon all the while condemning me in their own town. Yet still many claim I am the villain, see if I care..

The Bearers of Fire and the House of the sea serpent have us all fooled, inciting war and bringing conflict only to shift the blame elsewhere, all the while the demon we all should be hunting gathers power. If this is what politics is then I shall not seek a future in it. Instead I will put my efforts into discovering the secrets of Alchemy, Business ventures, and hunting down this demon as it's presence should not be allowed to exist any longer in Illarion.

Any further fines or outrageous demands will be met with brutality, As I've grown tired of them. Keep my resignation and be happy with it.

~Ulquiorra Dreadhart
Fooser

Re: Chancellor resignation

Post by Fooser »

Bob was nice enough to nominate me for captain duty even though I did not ask him to, and at this point I would like to have my name removed from such consideration.

F
Kyre

Re: Chancellor resignation

Post by Kyre »

Yes, it is hard to serve the town.. especially in bad times but that is also when we are most needed. If you think the rest of us wouldn't like to drop the mantle.. that we enjoy our difficult role then I have nothing more to say to each besides this makes me sad.

Kyre

Oh, I have an apple....