A Call for Peace

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

A Call for Peace

Post by Azure Lynch »

A giant of a man. Leaves a parchment.

Is it bad enough we have to fight legions of the unamed one. To bicker to war. The attack on ssar'ney was an accident. I should have told Mr. Gray and Mr. Blackreigns to train elsewhere. This was a mistake that should never had happen. I take full responsibility for this. Now. I feel we all need to calm down. I personally went to talk to ssar'ney about our blunder that lead to his actions. Mind you if you where in his shoes you would have thought the same. Dranis and Mr. J. Cain followed me. I don't know why. Well I have an idea but that is another matter. Cain has written down a report. He will address the council about that report. But I feel apologies are in order. First we should apologize for our stupidity of shooting arrows near the teleporter. Second for the foul remarks made after words. You claim to be strong better men. Then prove it. Stop trying to escalate this conflict and move towards peace. If not for your self then for your children, mates or other families.

Azure Lynch.