Bloodshed not over, Preparation to defend the city!

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Bloodshed not over, Preparation to defend the city!

Post by Mephistopheles »

All able bodied men and women are to prepare for a large scale attack from the enemy forces that wish to destroy our beloved home. These are not dragons or mindless hordes of the dead, this threat is far different. The House of the Serpent means to wage war on us along with their Allies, the Bearers of fire. This organized threat is not something we've had to deal with before, yet we shall persevere nevertheless, because our home and children are what's at stake!

Will you stand idly by to let your loved ones become slaves? Or strike back with the force of gods upon these arrogant fools who dare to attack us?

Chancellor Ulquiorra will be giving out high quality potions in preparation for the attack of the fell forces from Cadomyr and Runewick.
Fooser

Re: Bloodshed not over, Preparation to defend the city!

Post by Fooser »

I still don't see what the fuss is about. We can go and dethrone him and replace him with Tyan or S'rrt. Has anyone in Cadomyr actually objected to that? They'd have a more competent noble and the relations between towns will be better than it ever has been before. If everyone is too scared I can go and do it.

F
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Fear is for the weak. He's lucky I was wearing training armour. Next time I see that scaled rat it's going to end differently. I'm old enough to have seen his type before on Gobaith and, let me tell you, none of those fellas lived to tell the tale. We came together and they were eventually ousted. As such, since he's practically enemies with most of our citizens and has felled a few, what are we even discussing here?

Whatever you all decide to do, he has awoken a sleeping dragon in me. I now hereby evoke Nargun's army and will consider myself at arms under its black and white banner. Only the shade of my coat will signal my mercy.

~ Elite Jefferson Gray <>
- Free man
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

I will defend my home if attacked by anyone foreign and domestic. I do not support going over there to cause trouble or to fight. That would be stupider than shooting arrows near the teleporter. No I advocate diplomacy. Get a hold of the ambassador s'rrt let's have peace talks. Unnecessary blood shed has no honor. I ask everyone here please keep unproductive banter to a minimum. This is a volatile situation. On that can still be extinguished.

Azure Lynch