Sarney the killer: Crime Report

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kugar

Sarney the killer: Crime Report

Post by Kugar »

I, Jefferson the Gray, write this crime report on behalf of myself, Tak and Azure.
  • Our unit were bravely watching over the town of Galmair, as others slept, to keep the gates protected from the horrors of Mas. That was until Sarney and his little sidekick came through the teleporter and started attacking us! It was quite out of the blue, as they claimed we attacked them and began to mindlessly throw their weapons at us. Azure was sleeping on the hedge at the time. Quite pathetic.

In anycase, after Tak and Azure were felled, I tried to hold the gates by keeping them back, until the demon lizard drank some red potion and continued to strike me, this time harder. The bastard!

His terror has gone on too long, I demand the execution of Sarney. Or however that little pimple spells his name!

Yours, angrily
    - Jefferson Gray <>

*A futher note has been added beneath, in less eloquent writing*

I should mention that Sarney and his little boy actually chased me INTO Galmair and almost into the market place. He has to die, folks...

- JG
Kyre

Re: Sarney the killer: Crime Report

Post by Kyre »

A hastily written parchment is attached to the board...

All parties involved send a report to the Hand and Chancellors.

Kyre
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

I do not know what happened in that exchange. But I do know, both those Galmarians did taunt and try to lure a Cadomyrian to his death. They are not innocent. I however am glad Cherga spared them. I hope they will try to live a more peaceful life.

Ari.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

*After the incident, Jefferson Gray, now drunkenly, chose upon a walk around the streets of Galmair, telling anyone who will listen about a 'demonic lizard'. On eventually doing the rounds and stumbling back to his previous note for check of reply, he squints, noticing the new handwriting present. "Arr, well I'll be a slapped arse..." He yells, taking out a quill.*

Kyre,

I'll do that, aye... Arrrr.

Ari,

Wait a minute, fellar! The chancellors are already lookin' fer you due to yer setting the town square on fire! Oh, how they do stick together.

~ J <>