Mas year 46

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kyre

Mas year 46

Post by Kyre »

Parchments are placed prominently in different places around Galmair so citizens and visitors can view easily.

Citizens,

In preparation for Mas:
1. We need volunteers to staff the hospital and bring your children there for a safe place if you are assisting in protecting the town.

2. Make sure our permanent gates remain closed at all times to allow Bre, Gavin and any archers to secure the area in front of them.

3. It is advised to bring a partner with you if leaving town, even working in the mines.

4. Anyone caught dividing mummies will be brought before the Chancellors.

On behalf of the Don,
Chancellor Kyre

Anyone wishing to translate this into the old language would be appreciated and given a special apple from the witch.
Kyre

Copies including the red color in the writing have been meticulously made by the distinguished Senior Squire Fivehairytoe himself. The last copy, only partially complete, lays near a sleeping halfling surrounded by empty beer mugs and cookie crumbs in the tavern.
Kyre

Re: Mas year 46

Post by Kyre »

Another parchment is added on the board..

Citizens,

In the absence of our Chancellor on Defense and in light of the upcoming Mas, Dranis has been appointed Lieutenant of the Guards. This has already been discussed by Bob and Dranis however circumstances have delayed the appointment.

Be advised to give Lieutenant Dranis full cooperation in his planning and defense.

Kyre

A translation into the old language would be appreciated... Kyre
Lafadiel

Post by Lafadiel »

Ich grüße euch Werte Galmairer,

Als neuer Leutnant der Wache in Galmair möchte ich das alle Bewohner und Galmairs Besucher den Mas in Galmair heil Überstehen. Ich werden den Kompletten Mas über um das bestehen unserer Stadt bemüht sein.
Jedoch wird das auch für mich nicht einfach darum suche ich für die Zeit von Mas freiwillige welche eine Klinge führen Können oder wissen mir man mit einen Bogen umgeht. Ein Jeder Freiwillige bekommt für den Zeitraum zwischen Mas und Beginn des Neuen Jahres Ein Gold für seine Tatkräftige Unterstützung.

Ich hoffe auf viele freiwillige bei Interesse sucht Mich in Galmair oder Oder schickt mir eine Taube. Die Taktik wie wir Mas überstehen wird besprochen wenn wir zu Mas Seite an Seite Kämpfen.

~Leutnant Dranis

I greet you Galmairer values,

As a new lieutenant of the guard in Galmair I want to all residents and visitors to Galmairs Mas in Galmair healing Survive. I will try the entire Mas on to insist that our city.
However, that is not easy for me so I am looking for the time of Mas voluntary which a blade can cause or knowing me to deal with a bow. A Each volunteer receives a gold for its active support for the period between Mas and the beginning of the New Year.

I hope for many voluntary interested seek Me in Galmair or or send me a dove. Survive the tactics as we discussed when we Mas. Mas fight side by side

~ Lieutenant Dranis

((Sry for the translation of the text i have use a translator i hope you will understand it right :) ))
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

All fighters should see me to receive healing potions for the defense.

-Ulquiorra Dreadhart
Lafadiel

Post by Lafadiel »

Liebe Bürger Galmairs

Zum Schutze eures eigenen Wohles und das die Horden der Untoten unsere Stadt nicht überrennen habe ich mithilfe von Isenbard und Floriel einige Barrikaden aufgestellt. Diese dienen nur Zum Schutze der Stadt und deren Bewohner für den Zeitraum Von Mas. Ich hoffe unsere wundervollen Kanzler sind damit einverstanden das ich dies zum Schutze getan habe.

~Dranis

Dear citizens Galmairs

For the protection of your own welfare and that did not overwhelm our city the undead hordes I help set up a few barricades of Isenbard and Floriel. These serve only to protect the city and its inhabitants for the period of Mas. I hope our wonderful Chancellor agree that I have done this for the Protection.

~ Dranis
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Thank you to all citizens for your help in guarding the town during the deadly Mas..everyone did a great job despite overwhelming odds.

On behalf of the Don, Hands and Chancellors,
Kyre
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Its what we do best. We may have are differences but when it comes to protecting our homes is above all else the most important. No weapon forged to use against us shall prosper. This is a new year and I say what is in the past stay there. Let us all start new for the good of galmair.

Azure Lynch.