Citizens be advised

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Citizens be advised

Post by Mephistopheles »

Today during an quake I had gone to the desert city of Cadomyr, looking for potential mining orders or perhaps to help with whatever seemed to be occurring, once I'd arrived a lich was summoned in their copper and gold mine. I had assisted in destroying it and then I was ordered to leave or be arrested by the Templar known as Ss'arney. I tried to negotiate and explain things to the baron however he was set in his decision, I gave the unknown follower a warning as he attempted to tie me up more than three times. Knocking him down and leaving him to reconsider his actions the Templar attacked me and his follower drank a potion and followed suit. I had sent the follower to cherga and struggled against the templar before I had to flee. I do not know what the Cadomyrians are claiming and frankly I do not care.

Citizens are advised that going to the desert city is potentially perilous given the unpredictable actions of the house of the Sea Serpent. Stay safe.

_Chancellor Ulquiorra Dreadhart.
Fooser

Re: Citizens be advised

Post by Fooser »

This situation reminds me of something I saw while meditating last week. I opened my eyes and saw a cow eating some grass at the edge of the woods. Hovering above it was a small fly. The cow continued with its business despite the presence of the fly. It kept buzzing around the cow's head and landing on its body before flying off again. I wondered if the fly was purposely being annoying or if being annoying was simply its nature. Then something incredible happened. The fly's path coincided perfectly with the timing of the cow's tail waving back and forth and the fly was smacked by the tail. If Sssarney keeps buzzing he is going to get smacked.

F