No sarcasm in cadomyr

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

No sarcasm in cadomyr

Post by Azure Lynch »

OK before false accusations are placed by idiots. I offered my help to cadomyr. Exalous accepted but as king ssar'ney arrived he automatically accused me of being a Moshran follower with might I add no proof of anything. I think he is mad cause I moved back to galmair instead of convincing my wife to move to a land of no free speech. Also don't be sarcastic either. A conversation was struck up and I said what do I know I am a moshran follower. And ssar'ney after trying to arrest our chancellor for coming over to help destroy a creature that ssar'ney and his allies at runewick summoned to being by performing a ritual on a substance they did not understand. Back to my point. So because I was sarcastic I might be labeled a follower of the blood lord. Oh and I'm banned from the realm of cadomyr. Cause I told the King he needed to learn sarcasm.

Azure Lynch
Fooser

Re: No sarcasm in cadomyr

Post by Fooser »

There's a very easy way to deal with the Cadomyr problem if anyone has the fortitude to go through with it. We should declare that we will be arriving in Cadomyr as liberators. Ssarney will be jailed and Annabeth will be sent back to her brothel. S'rrt and Tyan will be appointed as nobles to replace them. Then we give the date when we will arrive and anyone who stands in our way to delay this series of events will be slain. Who is going to show up? No one. We'll walk in and it will be over with. Then we will go home.

F