The Truth

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

The Truth

Post by Azure Lynch »

A parchment appears in the council meeting room wall held in place by a ritual bone knife. A shadow is all anyone can recall leaving the room.

This publication is to teach the truth. One which has been denied far to long. Most of what you are told about Moshran is a lie. I will teach the truth.

First it is true moshran is strict on failure and does seek the strong. But why you might ask. Well he needs the strong and faithful to battle through the lies that have been told for countless of years. What lie you might ask. Well listen well for I shall explain. Moshran is not the evil war monster you are lead to believe. In fact he is a saviour to man kind. Because of this heroic sacrifice the other gods got jealous. Instead of allowing the people to celebrate this sacrifice they decided to make him feared and hated. So to instill fear during the month dedicated to him which is only a few days. The gods would realease hordes of monsters making people think moshran was evil. And what did not help his cause the courption of man. Many came to moshran for power. He granted them this power in hopes they would speak the truth. Instead they where weak and used this power for their own gain. These false prophets helped instill a lie. So people of illarion be prepared and open to hear the truth. Followers of moshran turn away from the lie and listen to the truth. False prophets of moshran be prepared to be punished for your lies against the Father.

The Knight of Moshran.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evie
Developer

Re: The Truth

Post by Evie »

Muttering about fretful babies and teething, a tired figure walks into the council chambers and flips through her correspondence. After awhile her head raises sharply, and Evie moves over to the paper with the knife sticking out of it. Carefully she mutters some incantations and checks the area of the parchment for any magic that may have been used on the knife, paper , or location. No matter her instinct to destroy it, she know better than to just grab an object like that.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

It appears to.be a ritual knife made of bone but new. Neither it nor the paper or area has had magic used and it feels safe to touch with out worries.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Finding no source of magic about the knife and paper, Evie rips the knife out of the wall and takes the paper barking an order at Gurzard to look sharply for anyone placing such items again. She strides straight to the library where a lengthy discussion can be overheard with Miggs about the towns safety, Moshran worshipers and the coming of Mas. The words coming from her mouth proclaim her to be agitated and very displeased. She asks that he pass the information on to the other Chancellors and leaves the knife and note on the Library table by him for their perusal. As she walks off she says clearly, "This will be a safe town for my child to grow up in, or else."