Dark Hole Mine Incident

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Oxi

Dark Hole Mine Incident

Post by Oxi »

A man hastily tacks a parchment in a prominent position for all to see in Galmair, sending two more off with a messenger, before he gathers up overfilled bags and heads for the gates.

Galmairians

Today the Dark Hole Race was disrupted by inclement weather and unusual happenings. Runners returned to the Well of Dreams with reports of lightning and red portals. One runner was unaccounted for and all participants and spectators, led by the Don, proceeded to search for him. A portal was located and all were sucked into it, thankfully leading the party to the missing runner.

You may hear many rumours over what occurred but rest assured all returned safe and well. The Dark Hole Mine was subsequently checked and the portal found to have been closed.

The location of this mystical place remains unknown and there is every chance much of what was seen was just an illusion. Most likely this was simply one of Nargun's games and we should trust in our town's dedication to the favoured gods. There have, however, been other unusual occurrences and we should be mindful less benevolent forces may be at work. It is not hard to imagine how a foe might benefit from disrupting peace in these lands and it is vital we do not succumb to turning against our neighbours when offered indescribable temptations. Only with balance can there be peace and only with peace comes prosperity.

Citizens should not be alarmed but continue to report any unexplained happenings. As ever our dedicated researchers and curious citizens work hard to understand these mysterious happenings.

Regards
Oxi
Left Hand