Wake up call

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Wake up call

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure post a parchment on the board with a very upset look.

This is a wake up call to all. There are a few things I would like to address. I moved back here for someone special. So those that when I left had a problem with me when I would visit do not think we are friends. And for the one that would dare tell my fiance when I was sent to the cross and she asked if I was all right and said who cares he is not galmarian. We are not friends. So don't act like you care now. Cause honestly I don't care about false sentiment. You either like me for me. Not what town I belonged too. So you know don't ask for my help cause I will not give it.

Azure.
Mephistopheles

Re: Wake up call

Post by Mephistopheles »

Nobody cares for common and frequent defectors, you care nothing for Galmair and have done nothing for Galmair. So Galmair treats you in kind. Do not come here demanding respect because you'll leave with broken bones.

-unsigned
NN

Post by NN »

Is there anything worse than a defector demanding respect of the ones he once was foolish enough to betray?

Is there anything more foolish than such a person, who defiles our boards with his lunacy and incoherent thought, refusing to listen in return?

Perhaps it is the fiancée that wants to marry him,
or the words and idle threats of a man too cowardly to sign his own name.

~Leaflet
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Again mister coward you say I have done nothing for galmair. Which many will say other wise. And yet you know not the reason for me leaving. As I am here for her and my family. And for citizens of galmair. Innever demanded anything all i said is .Just be honest. Don't act like you like me when you don't. And I only left galmair once so how Am I commonly defecting. So you might want to research before you speak. And they way you wright sounds very familiar. Reminds me of someone I know. I wander how the town would like to know you threatens its citizens. Might be careful how you wright it is very much the same way you talk.

Azure.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Writing in red is on a couple of parchments and some may hear a recent chuckle..

Azure,
Anonymous and some tree leftover called "Leaflet" answered your parchment.. have you heard of either, are they prominent citizens?

Calm.

Kyre

Murmurs to herself..

Sometimes I wonder if we should move this board so it isn't so convenient.