Justice

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Caswir

Justice

Post by Caswir »

Asking me to pay 35 gold to the chancellors is a joke. I didnt even get a chance to defend my case. I wont pay.
And Galmairian Probation?!? You gotta be kidding me. How dare these sewer scum rats, tarnish my good name.
Someone back me here.

Caswir

[[Pinned on the town wall]]
Samantha Stoneridge

Re: Justice

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

*Sam wanders by, arms full of books as she pauses to read the note. With a frown, she sets everything down on the ground and rummages in her bag for writing materials. After pinning a new note below, she gathers her things and hurries on her way, mumbling about getting mud off the covers.*

Mister Caswir,

You were given a chance to defend yourself. I was there when Miss Evie questioned you. You gave her nothing but evasive answers and ramblings about drunken encounters with trolls. Every 'yes or no' question was answered with 'the square root of purple'. Perhaps you were still intoxicated? At any rate, she all but begged you for the truth so she could help you, and you did nothing but dodge her. She told you that she was interviewing you so that she and the rest of the Chancellors could determine if you had indeed committed a crime and needed to be punished. You did not seem to care then, so why should you ask for more now?

Perhaps the next time someone asks you what happened, you will consider the truth?

Samantha Stoneridge
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

I wont pay until I get Justice. It is ridiculous, you expect me to pay Dranis, when he sent me to cherga multiple times, one right after the other. I killed no one during the incident. I may have bopped Zelphyra on the head once, and then that was it. I had a case damnit.
And this probation sentence is a joke. Dont even get me started.
I want my name cleared.

Caswir
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Then prove your innocent and tell everyone the truth. Only you can clear your name. Only you can right a wrong against yourself. I do agree if dranis had no reason keep sending you to the cross then he should be punished as well. But that is for.the chancellors to decide. On what evidence is there. So I pay your fine. Cause that is small compared to most fines. And move on with your life. Or don't pay the fine and be in more trouble. Or tell the truth to clear your name.

Azure
Zelphyra

Post by Zelphyra »

Ssshe doesss not requessst sssomebody to pay goldpiecesss. Goldpiecesss are ussselesss to her. Ssshe jusst requessst honessst apolohy.

Zzzelphyra
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

I am truely sorry Zzzelphyra, I was drunk that night and I dont remember too much of it. So Im Sorry for what I did.

Sincerely,
Caswir