Dwarf Bala

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Red_Hood

Dwarf Bala

Post by Red_Hood »

Tonight the dwarf Bala came up to me while i was working at my chest...he started hitting me with his stick and knocked me out (died) when i came to and went back to my chest he ran by again and knocked me out (killed again no RP whatsoever...) i want to press charges and have him brought to justice!

Joe Kerr
Ufedhin

Re: Dwarf Bala

Post by Ufedhin »

This action needs swift attention there are severe penalties for the aggravated attack ((killing ))((and totally wrong to res' kill a player)) of a citizen by another, permanent ban from the town plus a huge financial penalties. I do hope the chancellors respond swiftly to this.((also contact a gm, the res killing needs a gm's intervention I would say))

I can add that this is not the first time this dwarf has randomly attacked towns folk ,how ever this time it has gone too far and something must be done.

Concerned citizen , Ispaghul Stonewort.
Red_Hood

Post by Red_Hood »

you are right something must be done now before more innocent people get slain! I really hope this reaches the attentions of the guards or even the don!

Joe Kerr
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

The Dwarf Bala is requested to give his statement in writing or verbally to the Hand or Chancellors within four Dwarven days as we compile our investigation. Witness's to the this crime or others by the accused, are free to also contact the Chancellors with their accounts.

Evie Pryler,
Chancellor of Galmair
Red_Hood

Post by Red_Hood »

there was a elf there that helped chase him away but it was far too late for me...thank you Evie for justice!

Joe Kerr
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Mr. Bala you have attacked me with out cause or justification. In the middle of town while I slept under elder oak in town. I woke and ready my sword and sent you to see cherga and she spit your foul stench of a creature out. you have not gone to the chancellors. And our guards have done nothing to stop you. So I am now going to hunt you down. Unless you turn yourself in. That is the only way you will survive the storm that you have caused.

Azure