In Front of Galmairs Gates

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Rainbow

In Front of Galmairs Gates

Post by Rainbow »

A pig's head was chopped off and impaled erected in front Galmair , facing the Gate .
The pig's head is painted like a clown , with a broad grin on his face .
Below hangs a sign .:

Mephistopheles

Re: In Front of Galmairs Gates

Post by Mephistopheles »

~Ulquiorra sees the sign on one of his regular patrols and disposes of it and the pig head, replacing it with a sign that reads "Welcome to Galmair"
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

A few hours later you can see fire on the field before Galmair . The fire form a smiley face .

The guards reported later that they saw a shadow that disappeared eastwards.
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

The chopped head of a Halfling was impaled built before Galmair , facing the Gate.
The mouth of the halfling are cut into a grotesque grin .
And the face was painted like a clown with a big grin.
Below hangs a sign.

Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A small crooked dwarf trudges along stroking his long greenish beard and muttering an alchemical formula over and over in a dwarven dialect ,he looks up at the sound of flies and sees the Halfling head " By the rotting teeth of an elf ! who has done such a thing? "swiftly he pulls the head off the stake and places it in a sack. He tosses the sign aside with a grunt "a murderers drivel ,another whom fears Galmair it seems" Hefting the sack he walks through Galmairs gate to the apothecary.
Red_Hood

Post by Red_Hood »

i will find you and i will kill you...
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

During the night a shadow flits through the city . Early in the morning will find anywhere on doors and walls painted clown faces .
As if in mockery , a pig's head is found again at the gate of Galmair , painted like a clown .
At the back door of the workshop , at the inn , at the door of alchemy room and even on the door of the guardhouse a note was stuck .

Attentive eyes will be a white piece of cloth notice it has got caught in a tree behind the workshop.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

During his nightly walks azure see the notes spead across town. He grabs them and tosses them into the nearby fire. Azure chuckles at the childish antics of this fool. As he looks at the walls and doors as the morning rain starts to wash the paint away. Azure sees the pig head cleans it up and starts to roast it over the fire. What's its cooked he eats it the walks to the bored and post a parchment.

You are but a child playing childish games. You know not what you do. You hide behind a mask is this because your real face is to hideous to look at. You think what you do frightens us but you forget we are galamrians. Hell briars we have a fire demon running amock and you think we care about a pigs head painted to look like you mom. You think you are evil but trust me you don't know what true evil is. So run around play your game. If I catch you it will be the last smile you ever give.

Azure.
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

A figure considered the Message and giggles .

" Silly boy , you know nothing . "

A Letter finds himself under his .
Small Azure , you think this is just a game , somehow it is. And it's fun to see how it all plays along without knowing it . Your blind since , and when you realize the truth , it will be too late .
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure reads the note left and has one of his dogs sniff the clothe left behind and another one sniff the note and attached a note to both as they take off.
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

One dog comes back pretty soon , he has the note still with him .

The other dog come back some hours later , injured and dirty. Sand and soil is liable in his fur .
He also has the Note still with him .
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

In the evening , the scream of a woman is heard before Galmair . But as the guards take a look , nothing can be found except a green rags and a portal was close before the guards can go inside.

Several hours later, a pile can be found at the gates again . On this hangs a bloodstained green cloak torn apart . And with a little yarn a lot of green hair were tied .
Attentive eyes can hem of the cloak , embroidered a bit of a name read . " Mil ...

A note depends .

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A note is placed by the front gate.

It takes a real coward to attack a woman. You slink around here like you are not known. If you grow a pair and wish to confront a true warrior. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Azure
Self proclaimed guardian of galmair.
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

A note was tacked underneath.
Little Azure

Oho , so I'm a coward ? Are not you more of a coward ?
Where were you the when I attack the girl ?
Where were you self-appointed guardians to protect the elf ?
Oh , and we know each other , or have you already forgotten your unsuccessful fresh start in Cadomyr ?

- signed with a smiley
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure laughs and then places another note.

You think my time in cadomyr was for a fresh start. Oh you know nothing. But you are right I am no guardian to galmair. Cause cowards like you strike only when it is someone weaker than you. And when no one to defend them are around. So I with draw claiming to be guardian of galmair. No to face cowards like you I most become more than a guardian. I will avenge this elf. You think you shenanigans make you evil. No they are not evil they and you are a joke. But I see you still afraid to answer my challenge. But rest assured the elf shall be avenged.

Azure
Avenger of galmair
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

Killing is a joke, you say? Well then, how about a little performance? I'm sure you'll find it VERY entertaining.
So you want to find me. Maybe get someone more talented than you to help? Give me a reason to fear you, mutt. How about a game? Find me, before I get bored and think of a new 'joke'. I'll be watching.

- signed with a smiley
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

A simple note is added

Your days are limited. Galmair is mine.
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

In the morning found again something outside the gates .

Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A tall elfess with a large belly stops to look at the skeleton then frowns noticing the uniform muttering...

We only have two guards now... I think.

Turning she calls out..

Bre, I need to talk to you...where is Gavin?
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

A heavily armed and armored group was seen about the gates, the Chancellor "bob" relentlessly questioning suspicious individuals, then after sepeaking to others from the group he hauls the body into the city for inspection.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A note is placed by the gates.

First galmair belongs to the people. Try as you may noone will control us. If you want to control a realm look towards runewick or cadomyr. For galmair will be your doom if you try to control us. Second it appears you are still a Coward. You will not face me. You must be a child. No scratch that a worm that feast on rotting corpse. You want me to hunt you fine. More fun for me. But you forget I know who you are and the person you trained with will be the first to question on your whereabouts.

Azure
Avenger of galmair.