Gemeinsam / Together

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Banduk

Gemeinsam / Together

Post by Banduk »

Galmairianer,

allein im letzten Monat konnten Runewick und Cadomyr an jeden Bürger mehr magische Edelsteine ausgeben, als wir im ganzen letzten Jahr erhalten haben. Wollen wir uns wirklich klein machen und verstecken vor denen, die uns absprechen ein gleichwertiges Mitglied der Gemeinschaft Illarions zu sein? Sie, die unseren Don beschuldigen gierig Steuern einzutreiben und doch ihren Bürgern keinen Kupfer weniger abpressen?
Jeder Kupfer, der in Steuern und Spenden fließt, kommt jedem Bürger in Form magischer Edelsteine zu Gute.

Galmairianer,
lasst uns den Kopf hoch tragen und zeigen, dass unsere Handwerker, Händler und Krieger die besten im Lande sind.

Wir werden die Steuern nicht erhöhen, aber wir rufen Euch auf zu spenden.

Das Handelshaus Robberhauf el Luastelay wird regelmäßig Spendenexpeditionen durchführen. Alle bei einer solchen Expedition gefundene Schätze, bei erschlagenen Monstern gefundene Dinge und Gelder oder erarbeitete Waren werden in Galmair gespendet. Jeder Teilnehmer hat das Recht Dinge aus dem Fundus der Expedition zu ersteigern. Das Mindestgebot ist der Erlös, den der Gegenstand als Spende bringen würde.
Wird für eine Expedition von einem Teilnehmer eine Schatzkarte gespendet, kann der Spender einen Gegenstand aus dem Schatz ohne Auktion zum Marktpreis erwerben.
Wer Dinge grob fahrlässig oder bewusst zurückhält wird nach Galmairianer Recht behandelt.
Bürger anderer Städte sind herzlich eingeladen teilzunehmen, unterwerfen sich aber bis zur Abgabe aller aufgesammelten Dinge Galmairianer Recht.

Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay
----------------------------------------
Galmairians,

In the last month Runewick and Cadomyr hands out to their citizen more magic gems, we got together in all month over the last year. Do we really want to make us unimportant and hide before those who will not accept Galmair as an equivalent member of the realm of Illarion? Those who accuse our Don to be greedy tax collector but press from their tributary the same amount on taxes but not a single copper fewer?
Each copper taxed or donated is returned to every citizen as magic gems reward.

Galmairians
cheer up! Let us show our crafter, merchants and warriors are the best allover Illarion.

We are not going to increase our taxes bout we appeal for donations.

The trading house Robberhauf el Luastelay will host regular donation expeditions. All treasures found during such an expedition as well as all collected loot and coins or produced items will be donated in Galmair. Each participant has the right to purchase by auction any item out of the expedition fund. The minimum offer is the value the item would count as donation.
If a treasure map is donated to the expedition, the donator can buy one item from the treasure at market price without an auction.
Galmairian law will be applied to everybody who does not hand out all collected items.
Citizen of other realms are invited to join but have to agree to be come under Galmairian law until all collected items have been donated in Galmair.

Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay
Kugar

Re: Gemeinsam / Together

Post by Kugar »

~A scribbled note is attached to the bottom with a diamond isignia~

Aye, the magical gem out-put fer our taxes in this town is pathetic. As much as I enjoy living in Galmair, if this doesn't improve soon I'm leaving fer Cadomyr. I got friends there, too ya know.

If ye ask me, and ye didn't, I'd say the weight of responsiblity lays on the rich chancellors and other wealthy folk! What good is a weak economy and broke citizens, eh? Those with broader shoulders should support it.

~ <> ~
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Galmairian citizens need to stop demanding charity. Do your own damn work and stop being pathetic, take up a craft you lazy arses!

Also note your calculations are horribly off, the gem output rivals both the other cities due to our citizen count, we have nearly double the citizens of both their towns combined, unfortunately most of those citizens leech off of the wealthy who do donate.

-unsigned
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Dear -unsigned,

I don't know who ye are, but as far as I can tell ya must be a toilet.

~ <> ~
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*a badly scrawled note is attached to the parchment*
Me name be Helga. Me have maps dat you can hab for da town monies hunt thingy. Me and me piggies support our home! Finds me in town trader!
Helga
*the parchment may be smeared with muddy pig hoof prints*
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

The party collected today for the wealth of Galmair roundabout 80 Gold.

We say thank you
Banduk