Parchment from a Chancellor..

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kyre

Parchment from a Chancellor..

Post by Kyre »

Dear Citizens,

I wish to thank everyone for their support and vote of confidence last year and hope the time I served was profitable for the town. The flat renovation and Inn rooms were the main projects finished. The depot has been moved hopefully to help the crafters in the hall and also to view those resting near the fire, part of the project still remains to complete. Sadly the hen house has still been delayed also however the safety gates added to the entrance and south side of the town seem to have assisted security during Mas. The projects not completed before the election, I'll be happy to assist where needed and if desired.

The mage house has begun and hope to be completed soon...any citizen wishing to assist is welcome and can talk to me or Evie. Hopefully the ground breaking ceremony on the planned hospital will be soon and any citizens wishing to contribute or help with the work talk to Chancellor Artimer.

I don't wish to leave unfinished work but find myself unable to run again for the position of Chancellor yet am confident those that do serve next year will be a positive influence to the town. I plan on concentrating on all the research projects that have built up and of course will be around when needed for a few spells from the witch. Again thank you for a good year.

Kyre
Kyre

Re: Parchment from a Chancellor..

Post by Kyre »

The previous parchment has been torn down, no word remains of it...another parchment is added....

Citizens, just a short message nothing official......
Thank you again for your confidence in me. I assure you I will try to make it work for all of us again. There is a good group of Chancellors this year and you can catch any one of us.

Again thank you for your trust!

Kyre

In very small writing at the bottom of the parchment is another message.

If you aren't happy.. blame Oxi.