Campaign for change

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Campaign for change

Post by Mephistopheles »

*Bob sets out to put up his own posters*

Greetings Galmairians! The elections are coming and it's your time to contribute to Galmair by choosing your leaders. I myself want to see change and have decided to run for chancellor myself.

If I succeed (albeit with the help of many of you generous Galmairians) I will see to setting up a structured guard and military to protect and acquisition assets for the Don Velerio. Currently my roster is small however it is a roster with devoted soldiers willing to risk their lives for the sake of making Galmair a safer and more prosperous place. This city has not seen competent military leaders since I have become a citizen here, this is disturbing, how our citizens are so often hurt from the tragedies of beasts such as Akaltut and Zaras. There was no force barring the way into the city, nay instead many citizens fell to the will of cherga. My aim is very simple and clear, Galmair must become a safer city that can stand as stone against the enemies who choose to align against us.

For you the citizens, Elect Ulquiorra Dreadhart as chancellor for a brighter tomorrow!

~signed Ulquiorra Dreadhart, commonly known as "Bob, and former apprentice of renowned master Ufedhin.
Fooser

Re: Campaign for change

Post by Fooser »

In all likelihood I will not be able to attend the voting at the scheduled time so I will be donating 30 gold coins to the town donation box for each of my preferred candidates that wins. These individuals are the following:

"Bob" (they are competent)
Artimer (a good man of Trollsbane is worthy of our respect)
Kyre (I like elves)

To reiterate that is 30 gold to the donation box from me for each of these individuals that triumphs. If they all win I will round up from 90 gold to 100 gold.

F
Fooser

Re: Campaign for change

Post by Fooser »

As per my original promise, 2 of the 3 individuals I mentioned have won, and I have donated 60 gold coins.

F