Giant Rats

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Samantha Stoneridge

Giant Rats

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

There appears to be at least one of the ratmen in the fields outside the gates... I did not look to see if there were more. Please use caution when leaving town!

Samantha Stoneridge
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Giant Rats

Post by Azure Lynch »

A small note is pinned

I only saw one to kill but I'm looking to kill more. So others use caution.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Citizens,

There is a recent ratman plague that is approaching the town. They are a tricky sort, some of them carry poisonous coins. They are somewhat sentient, but not extremely. Be warned, that they have now reached the plains of Nargun. Any adventurers who seek to mend this problem, should seek to find a source of these ratmen. Rats are nesting and burrowing creatures, so it is likely there is a large den somewhere near.

Chancellor Artimer
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Dear Citizens

The situation with the Ratmen appears to be worsening with continued occupation of Galmair's territory and attacks on our workers.

All those able are called to form an expeditionary force to search for their lair and hunt down any of these vile creatures on 16 Tanos 46 at 1500.

Some should be taken alive for interrogation and research.

In the name of the Don
Oxi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geschätzte Bürger,

Die Situation mit den Rattenmenschen scheint sich durch die fortwährende Belagerung von Galmairs Territorium und Attacken auf unsere Arbeiter zu verschlechtern.

All jene, die dazu in der Lage sind, sind aufgerufen, sich am 16. Tanos 46 um 15:00 Uhr einer Abenteurergruppe anzuschließen, um ihren Unterschlupf zu finden und diese abstoßenden Kreaturen zu vertreiben.

Einige sollten lebend gefangen genommen werden, sodass sie befragt und erforscht werden können.

Im Namen des Dons
Oxi
Trufalia

Post by Trufalia »

A parchment with flecks of dirt on the edges is carelessly tacked up on the main board of Galmair.

Payment is expected BEFORE any vegetables or food is sold from now on. No more poison coins will be accepted!

For the strange person with the long tail, no.. I can't make something called cheese, try another cook.

Tru