Poisonous coins

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

Poisonous coins

Post by Ufedhin »

To all whom it may concern,
With regard to the ratmen coins I pass warning :These coins are coated with a slow but deadly poison ,make great sure that they are not handled with bare skin as it is a contact poison as well as a ingested poison. As to how fast it will kill...that is unknowable as the coating of each coin has not be done at the same time ,therefore older poisoned coins may take a longer time ...but the same result will happen in the end ..painful death.

As to the ratman image and the script" Viridans needles" I speculate a possible ratman cult or some such as these thing possess a low intelligence such is possible ,or though I don't credit them with minting and inscribing the coins themselves they must have had help for that. The coins are of a base metal and the poison coating corrodes somewhat into the metal merging with it so it cannot be effectively washed off or scraped off without the coins destruction.

Research continues.
Ispaghul Stonewort ,Alchemist.
Oxi

Re: Poisonous coins

Post by Oxi »

Dear Citizens,

Anyone receiving these coins should report the incident to myself or the Chancellors as some seem to have infiltrated the town.

In the name of the Don
Oxi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geschätzte Bürger,

Jeder der eine solche Münze erhalten hat, muss diesen Vorfall bei mir oder den Kanzlern melden. Es scheint einige dieser Münzen sind in der Stadt in den Umlauf geraten.

Im Namen des Dons
Oxi
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Poison update ,

(Ispaghul can be often seen leaving cheeses in the woods and swamps close to Galmair )

This is a very interesting poison it shows an ability to potentially contaminate any coins it gets stored with ,I would advise keeping these away from one's personal horde lest it contaminate your entire wealth.
This is a fascinating alchemical poison of an insidious cunning I must admire for its complexity and sophistication ,I would like to ask for restraint on the immediate slaughter of any ratmen close to Galmair particularly the blotchy ones that reek of strange substances and chemicals, we should rather observe and try to understand there motive and sudden interest in our town.
I ask any with information regarding these fascinating beings to write to me regarding there observations and I will arrange a meeting at a time and place that suits you, if you do not wish to write to me of your findings .
I do believe there will be a den of these beings reasonably close to Galmair .

Ispaghul Stonewort ,alchemist.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Ispaghul steps up his cheese making and placement throughout the woods and swamps close to Galmair ,he often hides to observe the ratmen' s behaviour ,taking notes as he does.
Having successfully put out one of the alchemical ratman fires ,Ispaghul refrains from dousing any more "let us see what these remarkable alchemical rodents want" he mutters while gathering up more cheese to deliver to the woods and swamps "anyway's I aint wasting any more ingredients if I aint gona get payed fer it ".
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Galmairians,

I have recently taken a frightful risk for one of my advanced years and surveyed the ratmens den.
I find the alchemical work being conducted there is of alarming sophistication ,a very interesting preparation is in the process of being designed and with the title "Kaefity's total life annihilator bomb" its most likely not good for ones health.
I have taken what samples I could from the potions present in the den and have started to analyse them ,this work is very advanced including the merging of various formula's .I can also verify another more intelligent individual is in control of this process and the ratmen are mere assistants and aid's.
The work is fascinating and we should be careful not to jump to conclusions and destroy what we don't yet understand ,the ratmen where not overly hostile to me once I laid cheeses( laced with sleeping substances )down for them .
I have as yet not come to any conclusions on the contained swamp beasts in the den , I will also have to return to conduct further tests and will need a guard to ensure total freedom to conduct them.

Ispaghul Stonewort ,Alchemist.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I will be more than happy to accompany you for further research. It is through mutual interest of course and so obviously no coin is required.

-Ulquiorra Dreadhart