Community spirit

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

Community spirit

Post by Ufedhin »

These past few months has provided quite an eye opener about Galmair's internal domestic situation . It is woeful! here we are the mightiest town in the land and yet we are deeply divided and of totally mixed loyalties and agenda's.
While I am greatly in support of individual freedoms ,it must be set aside when actions damage the towns collective body ,weather it be giving support to a Galmairian in a duel with foreigners or questioning the shameful dismissal of a chancellor whom wont pander to a passing petulance, we must be united. Illarion is a land fraught with wretched dangers at every turn yet also great wealth ,wealth waiting to be taken by the mighty...us!
Galamair could be so much greater than it is , I feel it would be good to open discussions about how to do this and perhaps give our glorious leader a head of state roll as it seems much poor advice has been afforded him lately by the endemic cronies and it compromises the ability to rule effectively .
One of the most grievous flaws of an autocracy with long term cronies is indifference and corruption ,it creeps in even if the individual is well meaning ,as the cronies will not upset the apple cart due to hand outs and favours ,yet due to this the masses suffer , ye even the wealth and might of the town is lesser than it could be .
I would ask the public of the town of Galmair if indifference and acceptance of this feeding trough politic is what is wanted or are there like minds whom would effect change? After all we are Galmairians and fee to speak as we will in our pursuit of wealth .
Contact me and we can arrange a discussion on future Galmair.

Ispaghul Stonewort ,Merchant and alchemist of Galmair.
Kyre

Re: Community spirit

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is placed near...

Anyone have a question, wish to voice a concern, instead of coming to conclusions without knowing all the facts, feel free to contact your Chancellors. Rumors are that.. sometimes not facts. We have been freely available for discussions anytime. Also remember some people can talk a lot but where is the action? There are new Chancellor elections coming soon after Mas. Who is willing to run?

Kyre
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A new note is tacked up close by

Obfuscation and premature judgements are tools of cronyism ,to defend the present system is to reveal yourself!
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

As the town population is in full support of the current political situation I for one will no more tolerate any dark mutters over the rulership o' Galmair.
Apathetic tolerance is full acceptance.

Long live the Don ! any seditious chatter will be reported to authorities.

Ispaghul Stonewort, alchemist.