The Obsidian Cauldron Apothecary

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

The Obsidian Cauldron Apothecary

Post by Ufedhin »

The Obsidian Cauldron apothecary is now open for business , I Ispaghul Stonewort trained in the far east in all aspects of the great Dwarven art of Alchemy and Wortcraft do bring my skill and talents to Galmair for the benfit of our great town. A list of potions available will be posted upon the board for all to view shortly, these will also contain detail descriptions of the effects and the cost per potion shall be clearly displayed.
I Ispaghul dwarf of the Great lava fields of the far east do look forward to a mutually beneficial business with all Galmairians and those from further afield.

Ispaghul Stonewort ,Alchemist and Merchant of Galmair.
Attachments
Obsidian cauldron.jpg
Obsidian cauldron.jpg (45.52 KiB) Viewed 1503 times
Ufedhin

Re: The Obsidian Cauldron Apothecary

Post by Ufedhin »

Healing potions.

Common healing nostrum : 50 silver coins , This potion will heal and regenerate your bodies injuries.
Greater healing nostrum : 1 gold coin ,This potion will most powerfully heal and regenerate your wounds.

Fighting potions.

Common fighting nostrum : 50 silver coins , This potion will make you a much stronger warrior ,increasing your strength ,toughness and speed.
Greater fighting nostrum : 1 gold ,This will do the same as the above ,yet it does so with even more power.

Archer potions.

Ghost eye elixir ,50 silver coins this potion will most potently strengthen your accuracy .
Greater ghost eye elixir ,75 silver coins this potion will strongly increase your accuracy and firing speed.
Grand ghost eye elixir ,1 gold coin as above yet with even more power.

More potion types will become available as herbs stocks increase . If you seek anything not listed at this time ,come speak with me .
Ufedhin

Re: The Obsidian Cauldron Apothecary

Post by Ufedhin »

All potions

All potions known by the 3 towns resident alchemists and many more they don't, are now available from the Obsidian Cauldron.
If you have a need ,seek me out or send a message ,prices are determined by rare herb availability.

Alchemist Ispaghul Stonewort.